Moonlight 2 :Dark Past is Forgotten

Daniella's Point Of View

My heart is beating fast so fast.It's too fast, it makes me want to kill him.Why does the past have to affect the future? Why did GOD give me very dark past? I want to forget everything in the past and be born again no war, no him, and no more betraying.Why does my heart skip a beat every time he winks at me?!DAMN IT!

I hate this feeling because all I remember is blood, Sugomori Highschool, dead bodies, power over Rashoumon, and him.

He betrayed me, played with me, hurt my heart, and killed the only family I had. His name is Genos Inukai. I remembered everything because of a stupid wink.

Here is the reason why I'm feeling this.....

When I was fighting Genos I was only 14 years old. Lexander and me lived together with my mom.

Lexander had no family we got him from the orphanage.

Genos was my only friend that time.

Here is how he betrayed me....

When we were playing he pushed my away. ''You fool you really think I'll be friends with you?'' he said evilly, that hurt me so much. Genos attacked me. Mom died in the forest fire that day so she couldn't protect us.

As you can remember Lexander has the power of anti magic. He hugged me, and now my powers are temporarily not working, but before that, I did a direct hit on Genos. He was weak but still has enough magic power to poses.

When Lexander ran, Genos got angry and used poses on Lexander. He smirked and bid ''goodbye'' to me in the most evil way.

Now he is living in my classmate Lexander he already has 1/4 of his soul. If I don't stop him he'll break.

''Daniella????!'' I heard Lexander's voice. I woke up. ''Daniella, It's already lunch break'' Lexander said sweetly, ''Already?'' I asked sweetly ''Yeah about... 10 mins. ago" he answered. ''OH! sorry, I got carried away from daydreaming'' He smiled. "Hhmm. You alway do that."

I can forget everything in the past as long as I have him.