Chapter 5: Luka Yanai is Your What?!

{Edited in Aug. 29}
[Edited by: SkyMaiden2345/ CelestialLightWizard]

Lexander's Point Of View

        I was looking for Daniella then, I saw her with Karma hugging.

        I was very angry. I approached them and punched Karma in the stomach, he spited out blood.

       " Lexander what are you doing?!" I heard Daniella shout at me. Karma stood up and defended Daniella. " What the heck is your problem Lexander?!" Karma asked angryly. " Sorry! but are you even close to my sister? Oh! Wait your not so don't you even lay hands on my sister!" I said in an assuming tone.

        "Let's go Daniella!" I said while I pulled her away from Karma. When I looked at Daniella she was blushing.

        Time to tell her... "Uhhmm, Daniella I have something to tell you...Luka Yanai is my girlfriend" I said shyly. I looked at her,she was looking down to the floor,then she looked at me her eyes were moist a tear went down her cheek. "Sorry" I told her. "I hate you! Your just like him!!!" she shouted at me. she took a deep breath and ran away from me.

Daniella's POV

"Daniella, Luka Yanai is my girlfriend" Lexander said, the words thar cursed my life the only words I don't ever want to hear. Why does Lexander do this kind of stuff in the wrong time?.Why???.

       I held my face while running. I heard Lexander call my name but I did not look back, after that tears stumbled down my cheeks. I ran to where I last saw Karma under the cherry blossom trees.

       When I got there he was sitting on a cherry blossom branch he was punching the tree. "Karma!" I shouted with with the little strength left in me My feet collapsed

       "K-Karma help me" I said sobbing. "Why are you crying?" he asked sweetly. I buried my face in his chest. I felt him caress my hair. He let me cry there until I fell asleep.

       When I woke up I was in my dorm. I was looking around until I felt a hand at the tip of my fingers. When I checked who it was, I saw Karma he looked very tired, so I just left him alone. When I saw his face, I saw a bruise which I remembered it was Lexanders fault. So I healed it with my powers.

      After that I slept alongside him. I kissed his forehead down to his nape. I kissed his lips " I… Love You Karma. Thank you."