TP #9 - Crazy Bitch

SOMEONE'S POV:

Yes!! Mission-accomplished!! Get Ready Kathryn my idiot friend... Hahaha ngayon na unti-unti na kitang nasisira sa paningin ng mga kabarkada mo. 'Yan kasi ang mga napapala ng mga malalandi. Duh, hindi porket mas nakuha mo ang attention ng DJ ko is sayong-sayo na siya. Dream-on girl mas maganda ako sa'yo no!!

Yes. It's me the most beautiful of them all at ang naninira sa eew~so~yuck na Kathryn na 'yon. I HATE THEM!!! They are so kadiri!! fin-riend ko lang naman sila kasi nag BET kami ng mga ibang ka barkada ko and ang dare nila is makihalubilo ako sa mga losers na 'to it's so eeewwww, like yuck!!!

One more, I hate that Kathryn Girl!! Fin-riend ko lang din naman siya kasi alam kong she gots DJ's attention, I don't know why for God sake. She's not even pretty, tsk! I'm prettier than her naman noh! First day I saw DJ I caught him looking at her (Kathryn). A motive that she already catch DJ's attention which annoys me a lot.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ FLASHBACK ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I was walking to our corridor and I saw him walking with his friends, with that cool epression and high appeal. Kaya naman agad akong naglagay ng layer ng lip-gloss. And that time I already know that I need to catch his attention. I was walking towards their group while my heels are clicking.

But to my disappointment I didn't get his attention because his looking to another bitch. Napataas naman ako ng kilay looking at her head to toe and already de-grading her at my head.

"She looks like a cheap maid" sabi ko sa isip ko...

Then again I'm smart enough to make something in my mind. They said "Keep your enemies closer..."

"Closer than you think." Bulong ko sa sarili ko.