Black Butler (Fanfic love story)

"Alisyia!!.....OMG is that... Is that Black Butler season two! "I was holding my Black Butler Manga..Which I bought yesterday..I guess Rosie was drawn to read it. "Here you read it first... Im gonna get breakfast..."

I left Rosie giggiling with Anticipation...

Hmmmm... OMG... "Pizza! I'll buy all of 'em! "Yeah right me a normal girl.I may look normal with my long blondish hair and Deep ocean left eye.. my right one is violet that had a weird satanic look which I didn't mind. I had to cover it with an eye patch just so they won't say I'm weird.... It looked like Ciel's actualy ..When I'm happy my left eye turns green my right one turns blue. When I'm sad my left eye turns brown the other one turns grey. When I'm Psycho my left eye turns red there other one turns Black with a mix with red. My normal eyes are blue on the left and violet on the right

Anyway.. I was filthy rich because of my modeling carrier.. I played violin also. I'm also an otaku..Which made me addicted to Black Butler so much.

"Holy mother of ducks! "Rosie shrieked loudly as possible drawing attention on her."What the heck?! Alisyia you got to check this out! "I sighed as I put my pizza down. "What?  Wait... what the.... "

I looked at the page that Rosie pointed... The picture looked like me with my eye patch and my long blondish  hair."That looks like me..No.. That's impossible! "

"What's impossible is possible! God... Your so lucky to have your face in black butler manga. "She said pouting in a ridiculous manner while reading. "Holy cheese sticks! I'm late for my Photo session. "I grabbed my manga from Rosie leaving her sigh in disappointment.

I left my house and went to the studio. "Aoi! Alisyia  ..Hurry up geezer.... Your theme today will be goddess of The underworld."

I went to my dressing room seeing a short red dress with ripped designs on it..It  looked sexy..It had a head piece that was a a crown of thorns on the top. "Hey hurry up in there! "My stylist complained. "I haven't wore it yet..  Wait your sassy ass up! "

It was a perfect .it blended with my eye patch.I blushed seeing me like a queen. "Hey I know your blushing in there! Get out right now or I will rip your dress.! "

"Fine fine! "I got out raising my hands up."Get your Ass right here! "I groaned loudly.He began making my hair curly on the bottom and straight on the top.

He began putting black eye shadow. I didn't do anything much but Fuck that shit! "Hello.. Alisyia . How's the pretty lady who I'm a about to date?"I glared at Ayumo.But I thought of something."And who might she be? "I asked putting my acting so concerned face. .

"She's you. "He said with a face full of slutiness ."Like I would ever date a man whore like you!"I grabbed the water bottle I had drank earlier and pour down the water on his head.

"It took me an hour to beautify my face! "He complained seeing his face with foundation fading. I went ahead to the set.

"Theme: Goddess of The Underworld. Roll! "I began posing putting on my Seductive smirk.

●﹏●Time skip

I was at my Mansion now. I drove my Mercedes over the gate. "Welcome Miss. Shieru.. " My personal robot Telecom thingy greeted me. She can recognize me by my face.

"Hello Elvie... What's the news? "I asked my robot Telecom."Nothing much but there is a man waiting for you in the living room."Someone?  Who might it be?

"Hello Love.It's good to see you fit and strong! "Wait is that the..... Undertaker?here? he only existed in shows and in manga.

"What..... why..... how? "I lost my words. ..... This must be a prank! A cosplay!  yeah.... "I'm not a cosplay dear please keep that in mind. As you can see it assume you know who I am which is the undertaker. But my question is. Do you know who you are and your past.? "