My little Past life

We went to the store... Sebastian wearing his perfect suit. "Come here! " I pulled Ciel in the shop. "Hey! "

"Blue.... Black.... "I searched for the perfect little suit for my little Ciel. "Perfecto! "I showed him what I picked out. He looked quite shocked again. "Let me try. " He went to the dressing room but stopped. "Sebastian."

"Yes my lord. " Sebastian followed behind Ciel. Wow I'm all alone.

My cellphone rang suddenly that made me jump in shock. "H-hello?"

"Hey are you at the mall today.?"Wait..  Rosie? Bad timing... Okay... think...think.... "Uh... yeah.. Well I have some..  friends with me... "I struggled what to do. Tell her the truth or lie...

Lie? or truth? Shit.... Shit..Shit..

"Lady Alisyia? is everything alright? " Sebastian was still inside that changing room.. "Who was that?! "

"I'm fine! " I panicked.. I didn't care even the cashier gave me a weird look. "Don't tell me your seeing a guy again. " Rosie answered in a dissapointed tone. "Are you out of your mind?  Do you really think I would date a guy again.? What do you think am I? A hooker? "

"Jeez... Just meet me at your favorite macaroon shop. "She hung up the phone. Before I knew it Sebastian was listening the entire time. "Do you really like eavesdrop? "I spoke knowing that he was behind me. "That's some lady friend you have there."

"Where is young master?"I said stuffing my phone in my pocket ." Over there." He pointed at Ciel leaning at the wall looking all mature in his Look. "It's perfect... Come on my friend is calling me. "

"Where? " Ciel spoke as they were following behind me. "Here..  Not to far though. " I saw the shop with Rosie's eyes intact to Sebastian's face. "What the fu-?!" I silenced her lips with my finger. "Calm down... "

Sebastian just stared there."It's a pleasure to meet a fine lady as yourself."Rosie blushed.. She was in fan girl mode mixed with I wanna be your wife mode.

"How... why... when? " I looked at Rosie.Thats it is don't know why but I think I'm going psycho. My left eye turned red. "Sit down.. " I said quietly... Rosie Sat down trembling. This happened once before when she broke my Diamond necklace.

"Are you alright? " Sebastian touched my shoulder. . . He could feel the aura began to thicken so he let me go. "I'm fine just sit.. I can't deal with anymore bullshit. "They Sat quietly. including Ciel."So how did this happen? " Rosie asked while taking her excited feelings in her little bottle because it might tick me off.

"Sorry but that information is classified... What did you a call me in for? " I was playing with my eyepatch by putting my finger inside. (Don't think I'm perverted or something )

"Your order? " The waiter asked with a usual smile. "We'll have two packs of macaroons and two Earl Greys and two lattes. Thankyou. "I spoke usually flashing my flirtatious smile.When he walked away Rosie began to spoke

"Okay .. Well you background was sick well both of them were ... Hey...  why can't Sebastian and Ciel do it? I mean the theme is Demonic fantasy. "that wasn't a bad idea. .. Atleast...  Rosie was the only one in the crew that was an otaku or watched anime.

"Got it... Well let's eat first we're gonna leave early for the costume."It was right on time when the waiter came back with our food. "Thankyou."I smiled back at him..  at the corner of my eye is can see Sebastian with a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

"What are these? "Wow...Ciel was here the whole time? I totally forgot."These are macaroons. Try one. "Rosie handed out one for Ciel. He blushed and looked away. "T-thakyou.. " Ciel took the macaroons and ate it cutely. Rosie looked like she was bleeding when she covered her nose with a napkin.

"Here. " I placed a macaroon Inside Sebastian's mouth. He looked Surprised at first but then looked very pleased.. "Don't do such a cute thing.. " Sebastian spoke while avoiding looking at me..

"Hurry up." I said boringly.. I drank my latte with one chug. "I'll be right back.. I have to go get something. " They looked confused but eased. "Will you like me to accompany you? " Ciel and Sebastian said in unison.

"No....  it's alright.." I stood up emotionless and went to the shop no one knew that existed. It was inside the mall but it was underground...  that was where I woke up for the first time here.

I went to the elevator..  There were secret codes in every elevator..  I had one of the codes. I went Down to the place I woke up and remembered how it looked like.. It hasn't changed a bit... "There it is. "

There was a book actually my past diary.. it had a picture of me and Sebastian in it.  It was when we first met when we were little. ..The picture the first time we kissed.. I cried every time..While i thought who was I engaged..

I looked at the picture that we kissed..Tears were swelling up my eyes...  Why did he let Alisa...  take him?.. Am I not good enough? I guess I wasn't...

I took the picture and hid it in my pocket.. "I'm such a fool for falling for him.. " I wiped my tears and went back up to the macaroon shop.

"Hey are you fine?  You look like you just finished crying. "Rosie looked at me worrily.. "I'm fine. " I putted my hand in my pocket... where I hid the picture... Seems like Sebastian is staring at my pocket now.... Great!  Just what I needed!

Rosie's Pov

"Don't worry she always does that when she's here... She always goes somewhere.. and when she comes back she looked like she died... Tear stains on her cheek.. Normally she gets more pale.. But then.. she doesn't tell me about it. " I spoke confirming that Sebastian won't try and follow her or something.

"Is that so... "Ciel spoke with a saddened tone. Sebastian just Sat there...  calmly. ."Does she usually do that when she comes to this place? " Sebastian asked curiously."Yep.. All the time...I didn't ask her why... I want her to have her own secrets cuz I have mine. "I spoke sadly.

"There she is...  Act like this never happened before. "

"Hey are you fine?  you look like you just finished crying. "

"I'm fine. "She putted her hand inside her pocket. She never done that before... Sebastian caught attention to it so he stared at her pocket.. "Well let's go! We don't need to be late..

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→♥