39 First Birthday

* hi guys i know ive been MIA for like 20 years but im back:) this chapter is v long hope you enjoy it - Angela

(One year later)

Bailey's POV

I woke up excited as ever because Sophia's first birthday is tomorrow, but we still have lots of planning to do. I got out of bed to go see if Sophia was up.

''MOMMY'' she gasped

Sophia can talk but she only does it when just Cam and I are around.

'Hi honey'' I said and picked her up,she laid her head on my shoulder and I walked out the door.

I set her in the high chair and started to make her some breakfast.

Then she started to have a fit, screaming  at the top of her lungs kicked and everything.

''Sophia stop '' i said

She screamed louder.

Then Cameron came through the door with a bag of groceries, he set them down and kissed my cheek.

''Hi babe'' he said

''hi'' I said

Cameron walked over to Sophia and picked her up and she stopped crying. Cameron stuck his tongue out at me and sat Sophia on the counter.

''What are you making'' he said eating a banana.

''Sophia do you want pears and banana or peaches'' I said

''PEACHES'' she yelled again

Cameron started to laugh

''wonder where she gets that from'' he said laughing

My eyes widen I took the pears and banana baby food and threw it at him.

Sophia started to laugh so hard.

He smirked and went to pick up the peaches bottle but Sophia yelled

''putt them down daddy '' she said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he shook his head. I blended some bananas then poured strawberries juice over them then grabbed a spoon to feed Sophia.

'' I don't want bananas '' she said and flipped the plate on me smearing it all over me.

''Sophia eat your peaches'' I said

''No' she said

''Im going to tickle you'' I said

Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth.

''Good choice'' I said.

After Sophia and ate I needed to take a shower, so did Sophia so we killed two birds with one stone.

''Sophia want to go swimming in the bathtub with mommy?'' i asked.

She nodded and we headed towards the bathroom.

''Mommy can Daddy come to ?'' she asked

I nodded '' sure honey''

''and we should all wear our swimsuits so it will be like where in a pool'' she said getting excited.

''CAMERON CAN YOU GRAB OUR SWIMSUITS AND YOURS BECAUSE WHERE GOING SWIMMING IN THE BATHTUB'' I yelled.

Cameron walked in with two bathing suits in his hands.

We all got in the bath tub we barely fit but we made it work.

I got out and let Cameron wash her hair because she hates it.