13

(A/N Hey guys I know I updated a lot today lol but I just wanna do one more 😂 get it?? No okay. Xoxoxo-angie

Bailey's POV

Cam pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. " we should get back Nashy could be getting worried"he said and grabbed my hand and we walked back to the hotel room.

When we finally got back their was a note from Nash saying he went out. I grabbed my pjs and slid on my pink sports bra and black spandex. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed Cam was on.

"Wanna watch a movie"? Cam asked patting the seat next to him. "Yeet" I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

Nash's POV

I decided that Cam and Bailey would be gone long (😏) so I decided to go out for a walk and pick up some stuff at the store.

I wrote a note saying; Hi I decided you guys would be gone long 😏😏✊🏻👈🏻👈🏻 so I went and got some stuff at the store hugs and kisses Nash❤️

I walked to the store bought condoms (A/N lmao someone help😂😂✊🏻👈🏻)
Grabbed some pop and food then left the gas station.

I got to the hotel room and saw Cam and Bailey cuddling I grabbed the condoms out of the bag and threw them at Cam (A/N 😏😏😂)

Cam just started to laugh but then I noticed Bailey sleeping so I just decided to take the couch.

(A/N sorry with all the sexual emojis idk it's just funny 😂😂😂👏👈🏻✊🏻 okay I'm done. Xoox-Angie)