Your Past

( Requested by Sniper152)

Gemini= You were a child and your mom disrespected you in every way possible so you ran away and you saw Fairy Tail and you decided you wanted to join it.

Leo= At the age of 7 you didn't have a family because they all died you tried to find places to stay but everyone shut you out except for Master Makarov because you didn't have a home and he sensed power from you so he let you join Fairy Tail.

Aries= You were 6 and you were being attacked but luckily you were saved by Natsu who you ended up being friends with. He told you all about Fairy Tail and then you thought you should join which is what you did.

Capricorn= You were born with powers and your parents didn't know until you went rage at them because they made you mad for some reason and they were injured but later their scars felt better then they were harsh on you and they called you things like '' Monster'' and ''Brat'' and then one day you left them and they didn't care. You ended up at Fairy Tail and you thought it was the perfect place for you to join.

Aquarius= You were always bullied by people and they couldn't help to laugh and stare at you. So they came back and bullied you. '' Leave her alone.'' You looked and saw Gray and he made all those bratty bullies scram and he helped you up. You two became friends and then he told you that you should join Fairy Tail and you did

Virgo= You were sitting down on the steps crying because your family left you and they got rid of you and Master Makarov saw you and he felt bad and decided to let you join Fairy Tail.

Taurus= As a baby your parents had no chance to give you up because a bunch of people had threatened to kill your parents and you but your parents didn't want you to die so had to travel to Fairy Tail and drop you down at the doorstep and you were later discovered by Master Makarov.

Pisces= You lived a village and you were separated from your parents and you had lived with your grandparents. Your Grandparents thought you should join a guild since they did when they were your age and they told you about all the guilds but one you really liked was called '' Fairy Tail'' and you travel there and joined it

Libra= Deliora had killed your parents and you were all on your own and you started to train all by yourself until you got stronger. You had ended up in Fiore and you had saw Fairy Tail from a distance. You thought that you should go ahead and stay there.

Scorpio= You had heard about Fairy Tail and how strong the people are and you wanted to be strong just like them and you had trained every day and you got stronger of course and you saw Fairy Tail and joined.

Sagittarius= As a little girl, you were lonely and didn't have a family but you were friends with Laxus. He was a good friend and you told him about your past and he felt bad and then he told you about Fairy Tail and how they are like family and you smiled and joined it.

Cancer= Your parents were murdered but you got lucky and weren't murdered and you were crying and then you saw Lisanna and she had helped you out and you were best friends and you ended joining Fairy Tail.

( I'm sorry if the backstories/Pasts were terrible)