Happy Belated Birthday Gray :)

As you guys know, the 20th was Gray's birthday. I dedicated this chapter to him because it was birthday 2 days ago. Enjoy😌💖

~

Gray's P.O.V.

Today's the day, I think to myself as the cold water hits my face. Today is February 20th my birthday. I never really celebrate it. What's the point? It's just excuse to eat cake, open presents, and do fun shit.

No one knows about my birthday not even Juvia who is always obsessed with me surprisingly. I ran a hand through my wet raven hair, sighing. I turn the knob slowly as the water went away. I step out the shower and grab a towel.

No One's P.O.V.

It was the ice mage's birthday today and how lonely was he. The reason he never celebrates it is because he's never had anyone to celebrate it with besides Lyon and Ur. He never tells anybody about his birthday, just keeps it to himself. You happened to be strolling in the streets of Fiore. You hummed to yourself as chilly air surrounded you.

You walked until you accidently bump into someone. "Ah I'm sorry!" You managed to speak out as you looked at the person. "It's alright I guess. . ." The response belonged to a familiar person's voice. "Gray?" You say with a tiny smile. "Sup (Y/N)." He said giving a cool smooth tone.

"Gray, why are you out here by yourself? You seem quite grumpy." You asked. Gray rolled his eyes at that stupid question. "I could ask you the same thing." He crossed his arms as he leaned to a nearby wall. He frowns as he saw couples from a distance kissing and slowly looked away.

You laugh as you catch Gray's attention. "What's funny?" He asked confused. "I get it now. You're looking grumpy because of these couples kissing so much." You giggle. That was partly a reason why he was grumpy.

"No (Y/N), it's my birthday."

"What?!" You said as a puff of breath came out. "Yup." Gray said a bit bothered. "Ya happy? I said it there." He said getting annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me Gray? Or the guild for that matter?" (Y/N) said as she looked at him. "Because I honestly don't give a shit about my birthday." He said chuckling dryly. "Why not? It's your birthday?" You raised a brow wanting to know why he doesn't.

"It's because I don't tell people. The only people who know about it are Ur and Lyon. They're the only ones I have ever celebrated it with. But eversince Ur passed, things changed." Gray said trying not to get sad at the thought of Ur. You nod understanding, since you now know about his birthday you should do something with him. "I wish you could have told me before ya know. I could have gotten you a birthday gift." You sighed as you shook your head giggling. "That's fine (Y/N), but however. . ." His voice trailed off as a smirk appeared on his face. "However what?" You ask wondering what the ice mage is coming up with. "You could give me a birthday gift right now." He said trying to get his crush to kiss him.

You look up at him misunderstood. You took some time and thought about it and blushed madly. "So?" Gray said as he smirked. You roll your eyes playfully and kissed him.

He grabbed your waist bringing it closer to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck. Your nose brushed against his cheeks. Eventually you guys broke the kiss and stared at each other longingly.

"Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy."

~

yall this was shitty af but if ya like it im happy :)