Pranked by....

Leo- Gajeel and Levy

Virgo- Wendy and Carla

Saggitarius- Jellal and Erza

Scorpio- Natsu and Lucy

Pisces- Laxus and Mira

Gemini- Lucy and Gemini Lucy

Aquarius- Gray and Juvia

Aries- Gray and Natsu

Cancer- Levy and Lucy

Taurus- Guildarts and Cana

Capricorn- Rogue and Sting

Libra- Natsu and Lisanna
*************************

How you got pranked (Bonus!)

Capricorn- Rogue and Sting made you ice cream and put "whip cream" on it. Instead it was shaving cream *shivers*

Virgo- Wendy and Carla made cupcakes for you but instead of yellow icing they put mustard on it.

Leo- Gajeel and Levy gave you Mike and Ike's but there was tic tacs inside.

Taurus- You were really tired so you wanted a beer but instead Cana and Guildarts gave you apple juice -sigh-

Pisces- Laxus and Mira offered you Oreos but instead of tasting the cream in the Oreo it was white Crest toothpaste.

Gemini- Gemini Lucy and Lucy gave you "powdered"donuts it wasn't powdered sugar it was baby powder

Saggitarius- You were eating fries Jellal and Erza offered you "ketchup" but it was hot sauce instead.

Libra- You wanted a caramel apple so Lisanna had got an onion as Natsu poured caramel on it.

Aquarius- You wanted red punch so Gray and Juvia came up with a prank. Instead of red punch, they put red jello in there.

Scorpio- You wanted powdered donuts so Lucy and Natsu came up with a prank. They put mayo over your powdered donuts.

Cancer- You were about to take a shower so Lucy and Levy came up with a prank to pour Natsu's shampoo in your shampoo bottle. So for the rest of the day you smelled like Natsu.

Aries- You wanted a slice of sponge cake so what Gray and Natsu did was grab sponges, put icing on it, and added sprinkles. Right after that you slapped both of them on their necks and didn't talk to them for the rest of the day.

(Ranking in Random: #174.) (Sadly I had to look these pranks up xD)