Chapter Four

Vivian
Run, that was all that was going through my mind. I was really out of breath but I kept running. Running was all that I could do until I felt safe. I felt like someone was fallowing me but Cleo was so set on running she wouldn't wait and listen. But she finally let me stop to breathe.

"Sorry Vivian, I got scared"

"It's... O... Kay..."

"I smell something, pine and mint. Vivian it's your mate."

"No, I know I said I wanted to find my mate. But not if that means getting beat more."

"Follow the scent, please. I want to meet him"

"No, Cleo."

With that she stomped to the back of my mind. I was still in wolf form, but I was getting hot with all of fur. I shifted back, but thinking of my clothes on. And I started to walk. I guess I'm a rouge now.

"Follow the flipping scent Vivian, or I will take over."

"Cleo you know turning around will lead us back to the house, with Theo. Remember"

"He will protect us, he is our mate. Plus the scent is getting stronger so probably scened you."

Before I could shift in to a wolf again, a wolf peered up behind me.

"Run. Vivian it could be Theo. RUN!"

The wolf looked at me, he had big blue eyes and beautiful dark grey fur. He's not Theo, but my mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack
I ran out the front door and shifted for the first time, I felt no pain. It was weird but I was so worried about my mate it must have just happened to fast. I started to run through the woods, following her amazing scent.

"Dude, she around here somewhere. Find her Jack!"

"Calm down Titan, I got this"

I started to go in circles until I saw a girl sitting on a fallen down tree. She was beautiful. With crystal blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She looked up from her hands and we caught each other in a gaze. She stood and was about to run but something stopped her. I hope it was the mate pull.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vivian
He was my mate. I was so shocked that I had found him so fast I just stood there, frozen.
"C-Can you s-shift?"
The wolf nodded. And I started hear bones cracking and changing into a man. He was a good 6ft9".

"He is two inches taller then Theo. I think we should run."

"I agree"
I turned and started to run. I can't turn around so fast after all of the beatings I've, we've been through. I didn't get far though. My tiny height has always been a problem. He toward over me.

I curled up into a ball and let him tower more over me, I know he was from the house with Theo.

"Hey, sweetheart. I know you know we are mates, I know Theo was hurting you. All I ask is you trust me."

I looked up and he was crouched in front of me. His hands were out to help me up but I got up on my own. I was to scared to take his hand. He stood all the way up and smiled at me.

"I'm Jack."

"I'm V-V-Vivian"
He smiled bigger, I felt something.