Cross Roads

Sasha P.O.V

Today was my big day to perform in front of millions people. I been waiting for this moment since I was 10 years old and it finally came true. I was at my house getting ready for my big break that I been dreaming of since forever. I got in the shower and practiced my lines in the shower. Once I finished with all my hygiene duties. I got dressed in my gray infinity shirt, white shorts, and white air force 1's. I added some accessories to spice it up. I got in my Range Rover and drove off too 'American Airlines Arena'. While I was driving there I practiced my dance routine over and over in my head cause I didn't want to mess up while thousands of people were in front of me.

Once I arrived to my destination thousands of thought were running through my head. "Im I going to do good". "What If I screw up", "Will this be succesful". My thoughts were then interuptted by Ray-Ray. He looked so good in his red and black plaided shirt, tru's, and breds. 

Ray- *smiles* Hey Sasha I'm glad you can make it

Sasha- I wouldn't miss it for the world

He gave me a hug and my knees almost got weak. Once he pulled away from the hug I gave him a smile.  

Ray- Let me go take you to the back room to meet the other boys

Sasha- Okay 

Ray-Ray P.O.V

Oh my gosh Sasha looked so good when I saw her. Something about her made me want to get to know her more on a personal level. Even though they say don't mix business with pleasure I couldn't help it since she was so beautiful. I took her in the back room to show her the other boys. Once we walked in I saw Princeton look over to Sasha and smirked at her. He better not try to make a move cause he was just a heart-breaker.

Ray- Aye this is Sasha she is the one who will be performing with us today

Prodigy- Hey Sasha

Roc- Hey there 

Princeton- Hey there beautiful

Sasha- *smiles* Hey guys, thanks for agreeing to let me perform with you all, it means alot

Ray- No problem, you are a talented person who deserves this moment so enjoy it

Sasha- Aw thanks Ray

Ray- Your welcome but let me show you to your dressing room

Sasha- Okay

I walked Sasha to her dressing room so that she can get ready.

Ray- Well here is your dressing room

Sasha- Okay thanks

Ray- Your welcome my love

Sasha P.O.V

I walked into my dressing room which was absolutely amazing. I sat in my chair in front of the mirror and reflected on how good life can be. My mind wandered off to my thoughts of Ray. I'm not gonna lie, Ray Ray was a handsome person who is charming with no effort. But I'm 100% positive he has a girl.  As I adored my room and clothes I noticed the time, and had to get ready for dress rehearsal.  I went out to the stage and saw everyone stretching, so I joined in with Prodigy.

Sasha-  Hey, Prodigy what's up

Prodigy- Nothing much 

Sasha- So are you excited for the performance tonight, I know I am I have my own solo with Mindless Behavior.

Prodigy- (chuckles) Yea I'm excited to perform, I mean I love performing for my fans, they are absolutely amazing. 

Sasha-  Yea I know how it is considering I am a fan.