Chapter 3

Sasha P.O.V

I ranned away from Ray-ray in his crew. I couldn't believe that he was saying all them encouraging words to me earlier then turn back around and say that to me. I went inside the restroom and stared at myself in the mirror. Here I was getting worked up over a boy I wasn't even with or known for a while. I got a baby wipe from my purse and cleaned off my face and re-applied my lipgloss and mascara. Once I finished i got a text from Ray-ray.

Raytrendyme : Meet me @ the 3rd table outside

Prettybrowneyez : No thank you

Raytrendyme : Come on Sasha and come

I took a deep breath and just agreed to come, since i knew sooner or later I was gonna have to face him even though i didn't want to.

Prettybrowneyez : W.e, I'm omw !!

Raytrendyme : Thanks love :)

I rolled my eyes at that message and threw my phone in my purse. I lightly applied some blush and re-did my high bun. I looked at myself and walked out. I slowly took my time and walked down the hallways. For all i care, Ray can wait a whole year till I get outside. After about 10 minutes i finally made my way outside to Ray.

Ray-ray : *annoyed* Did you really have to take that long

I instantly got pissed at how he was over here getting mad when he was embarrassing me infront of other people by saying he didn't want to hangout with me.

Sasha- Don't be catching no attitude with me, I can take as long as I want *annoyed

Ray-ray- *sighs* Whatever but look I'm sorry about earlier it's just that I'm famous and people are quick to talk about you so I have to make sure my looks look good around who I'm with

Sasha- So you trying to say that I don't make you look good now

Ray-ray- No I'm not I promise you that I really do like you and I'm really sorry cause you didnt deserve to be treated like that so please forgive me

Sasha- I kinda forgive you

Ray-ray- Well how about I take you out tonight at 7:00 just me and you

Sasha- Alright I'll text you my address

Ray-ray- Alright then give me a hug

I walked closer to him and hugged him, and when I did I felt like I was on cloud 9. He smelled just like 'Axe' and he felt so warm and protecting. I walked away from him excited about our date later tonight.

**At 5:50 P.M**

I got up from my little nap cause I wanted to be fully rested for my date with Ray-ray tonight. I got out of bed and made my way to the shower. I stepped in the steaming shower and lathered my body with my shower gel 'Moonlight Path'. After I finished showering i brushed my teeth and face and slipped on my leopard bra and panties that came from 'Victoria Secret'. I walked over to my closet and tried to see what to wear. Ray-ray texted me to wear something comfortable. I put on my black and red letter 'Dope' cropped shirt. Black shorts with my rhinestone belt. And my bred's for the shoes. I went to my mirror and flat ironed my hair which stopped at my back. I did a bang and put on my black 'Dope' skully. I put on some accessories and put my black messenger MK on. I took a quick pic and put it on insta. Ray-ray then called me.

Ray-ray- Hey Sasha

Sasha- Hey Ray

Ray- Are you ready

Sasha- Yeah I'm ready

Ray-ray- Alright I will be there in 15 minutes

Sasha- Okay see you in a few