Chapter 4

A/N Sorry it took me forever to update but hope you enjoy this Chapter... p.s follow me on Instagram at _pretty_brown_eyez.

Sasha's P.O.V

After the amazing date Ray planned on the beach my stomach was filled with butterflies I was filled with joy. When the date ended he took me back to my house.

Ray- I had a really great to time with you tonight.

Sasha- I did to, hopefully we can do it again.

Ray-Yea, how about this weekend.

Sasha- (my eyes filled with joy) Yes

Ray- ( I saw Sasha's eyes fill with with joy which made me smirk) all right then I will see you this weekend.

Ray's P.O.V

I watched Sasha walk into her home and just thought I have that all to myself now. I got into my truck and drove to me and the boys house. When I arrived at the house the boys were playing grand thef auto on the xbox.

Roc, Prince, Prodigy- Hey.

Ray- What's up

Prince- Nothing much... how was your date with Sasha?

Ray- ( as soon as I heard the name I got lost in my thoughts. Her beautiful shaped body, Carmel skin tone and lastly those mesmerizing beautiful brown eyes. I was snapped out my thoughts by Prince's hand snapping in my face.)

Ray- huh? what was the question

Prince- how was your date with Sasha

Ray- oh the date AMAZING! and guess who is not single anymore... (points to himself) this guy (does the dougie)

Roc- Dang nice job bro

Prodigy- for real though how did she even fall for you after the incident at school?

Ray- well boys... I took her to the beach and reserved a dinner on the beach, we ate talked and learned a lot from each other. After dinner we took a walk along the beach and then that's when I told her how I felt about her, she had the exact same feeling. I asked her out and she said yes which made my day.

Prodigy- dang bro, I need to get some advice. I'm really digging Sasha's friend Ashanti.

Ray- Alright... we can talk but later.

Prodigy P.O.V

I really have been digging Sasha's friend Ashanti, she stands at 5'5 has the most amazing hair, a beautiful smile, is always swagged out, and she can sing and dance like a professional. The only thing I was focused on is making her my one and only. Ray agreed to give me some advice so why not.?.

Sasha's P.O.V

So I when I got home, there was know one there. I decided to text Ashanti, Jasmine, and Nicole.

Group Convo

Prettybrowneyez- Hey girls, wanna come to my house for the night?? :)

Crazymindme143- I'll be there in 20 :)

Baddie_Nicole- Sure bet there in 10 ;)

Beauty&Brains- sure be there in 10 :)

Prettybrowneyez- ok uhh.... Ashanti why are you taking 20 minutes you live down the street from me?

Crazymindme143- oh my parents went to dinner and so I have to watch TJ (Ashanti's 3 year old brother), but they said they should be back in 5 minutes.

Prettybrowneyez- ok peace stay mindless

End of text Convo

30 minutes later

Sasha's P.O.V

All the girls were at my house eating Subway.

Sasha- Ok listen I have some exciting news.

The girls- what is it?

Sasha- me and Ray are official

The girls- OMG!!

Sasha- I know right I am so excited I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Ashanti- Congrats girl... but u know who I really am starting to feel is Prodigy...

Jasmine- I think Prodigy is feeling you to.

Ashanti's P.O.V

After Jasmine told me that Prodigy was feeling me I felt like I was on cloud 9. I like Prodigy but I just know how to tell him how I feel and I'm pretty sure he is having a hard time to. I decided to ask the girls for advice on what I should do.

Ashanti- I need advice how do I tell Prodigy that I feel for him

( I asked nervously)

Nicole- well first thing we should is... drum roll please.... SHOPPING!!!!

We all agreed that we would go tomorrow after school since we had an early dismissal.

---------------------------------------

In the parking lot after school the girls and I were headed to the mall. We all rode in Ashanti's black Range Rover, since she was the only one who took us to school.

Sasha's P.O.V

When we arrived at the mall we instantly went straight to Forever 21. I got three outfits. I bought cheetah print tights, a red long shirt, and a pair of red Dr. Martens. Also I bought a white fitted dress with white heels and gorgeous pearls. The last outfit that I bought was some blue jeans, a black and white tupac sweater and my Oreo's. After shopping I started to get hungry.

Sasha- hey guys lets stop by the food court I'm starving

The girls- ok let's go

Food Court...

As we sat down and ate our food I noticed Ashanti was just staring, not at me or anything so I decided to ask her what was wrong

Sasha- ( waving hand in front of Ashanti's face) hey Ashanti you ok?

Ashanti- yea kind of, it's just at school today I saw Prodigy flirting with this girl umm.. I think her name is Diamond.

Flashback

Ashanti P.O.V

I was walking to my locker to grab my books for Language Arts my least favorite subject. When I turned the corner there stood the boy I had the biggest crush on since forever... As I saw him I notice this girl her name is Diamond she has long beautiful brown hair, blue eyes, and is always swagged out to the max. I have to admit I am a little jealous but nothing serious. I was listening to there conversation.

Prodigy- ok so meet me at my house right after school ok

Diamond- ok I can't wait.. but one question how is Ashanti going to react to me at your house?

A/N what is going on with Diamond and Prodigy are they dating, did Prodigy lie about how he felt for Ashanti? Find out in the next chapter...

- Pretty Brown Eyez