Chapter 2

Ray P.O.V

(Flashback)

I was watching Sasha perform and she was doing awesome with facial expressions and all.  Then when she had to do her eight turns she stumbled out of them and then STOPPED!  I saw the fear in her eyes and wanted to go and give her a huge hug.  All of a sudden I heard feet coming towards me, I looked and saw that it was Sasha running to her dressing room.  I wanted to follow her to her dressing room, but I had to go back on stage and perform Used To Be.  After Used To Be was finished the boys and I rushed to Sasha's dressing room.  We entered and saw that she was packing up to leave.

Ray- Sasha what are doing, you were doing great

Sasha- Thanks I really do appreciate it

Roc- Sasha please don't leave you were doing amazing

Prodigy, Princeton- Yea

Sasha- Thanks everyone but I can not stand to see the disappointment on your fans faces.

Ray- But...

Sasha- THERE IS KNOW BUT I HUMILIATED MYSELF IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF FANS CAN YOU JUST LET ME GO...PLEASE.

(End of Flashback)

Sasha P.O.V

I woke up the next morning upset at myself for forgetting my dance, and then having to go to school the next day to face Mindless Behavior and half the girls that were at the concert.  I did my hygiene and put on a long sleeve white button down, a pink skirt, pink Dr. Martens, and my hair was still in the afro from the show with a pink bow.  I went downstairs and was greeted by my mother who made breakfast for me. 

June- Hey Sasha are you okay we did not really get to talk yesterday 

Sasha- Yea mom I am doing a lot better from yesterday

June- Good honey, now have a good day at school

Sasha- Okay thanks mom

Sasha P.O.V

While I was in the car I got a text from somebody. I picked up my phone while my eyes were still focused on the road and saw that Ray-ray texted me. I groaned because my mind drifted off to my embarrassment moment yesterday.

(Text Convo)

Raytrendyme- Hey how are you

Pretty BrownEyez- I'm a bit better thanks for asking

Raytrendyme- No problem, are you still coming to school today

PrettyBrownEyez- Yea I'm omw there now

Raytrendyme- Alright I'll see you In a few

(End of Text Convo)

Sasha P.O.V

I arrived at school and all eyes were on me.  I wanted to run out of the school immediately, I heard people whispering and laughing at me.  I saw the boys not paying any attention to me even Ray Ray who I'd just texted.  I wanted to run out and cry from humiliation.  I stayed and walked to my locker, grabbed my books for Social Studies then my friend Ashanti came up to me, she was also at the show last night.  Ashanti is a really good friend she has always been there for me threw ups and downs.

Ashanti- Hey Sasha boo

Sasha- Hey there Ashanti

Ashanti- I'm sorry about what happened yesterday