Chapter One A New Start

Music: Coming Home Skylar Grey

------------------

I stare at my bedroom ceriling, or sod I say my OLD bedroom ceriling, I can hear the sound rain tapping the roof. Tap, tap, tap it was all I could hear until Abbe the maiden came in.

"Umm... Mr. Cacciatore," she said muttering, if I wasn't into guys I could go out with her. Abbe had dark brown hair the kind of hair that only a famous actress's could only have and her eyes was that of the sea pale blue that can take away your soul.

I turned around and face her dead in the eyes.

"Really Abbe just call me Leo, Mr. Cacciatore is my dad" I said. "And my long far away older brother," I added, giving her a warm smile. Marcus my older brother left us when he was eighteen he went to Italy to our family estate and he hasn't came back.

"Well... um Leo Mrs. Cacciatore want you to come downstairs it's time to go." She said giving me a sad look, why? I wonder to myself she's coming us her and Sir George our butler their both coming with us to our new home.

"Alright tell her I'm on my way," I said, she nodded her head and went out.

I got off my one year old bed and walked to the door but before I went out I looked around for one last time.

Then I gave out one loud sigh "Well, goodbye," and just like that I close the door behind me and went downstairs.

I walked outside and saw my mum standing by the step's waiting for me. "Well it's about time," she said and went behind me and locked the door, I walked to the family car and  got in and saw my little sister Isabella reading a book on her kindle. Both me and Isabella love reading books Marcus hated books well ones that doesn't have picture in them but me and Isabella love books; I remember one time we spend all month and more reading the Harry Potter books form one to seven and it was all some we both read book one at the same time and finished book seven together, oh the fun.

I looked out side of the car window and saw my mum talking to Sir George then she came to our car and Sir George want to our second car. As soon as my mum got inside my dad started to the car, the car roared to life and then we were off.

As soon as we left the once familiar  streets I got my phone and my headphone out and put the headphone  in my ears and started to listen to my music the first song to come up was Coming Home part 2 by Skylar Grey.

-----

"Leo wake up we're here," I heard my mom saying, I opened my eyes blinded by the bright light but then got used it.

"We're here?" I asked.

"Yes, you fell to sleep, sleepy head," she said smiley while rubbing my hair.

I hated when she dose that, I looked at my at my phone and saw that Uncover by Zara Larsson was playing I turned it off and got out of the car, then fell to the grand. Stupid legs  just sleeping away like I'm not telling it to move.

"What are you doing?" Isabella ask, looking down at me.

"Just.... hugging... the grand," I said, Isabella looked at me like I was an idiot. Then she just walked off.

Great start Leo, I said to myself.

After "Hugging the grand," I got up grabbed my stuff and walked to my new home, the new house looked amazing outside there was a long ass balcony, a nice garden and I thought to my self that this would be great to have a normal family to life here not the world deadliest grim family that ever lived. I walked inside and it looked beautiful the floor was wooden polished so was the stairs I looked to the right and saw a normal dinning room the one that a family would sit around on Christmas Day not when there's a meeting of other crime family, I never liked the gang life so I tried to avoid it altogether. Then I  looked on the left side and saw the living room and wow I could really like it here I mean if I ever have friends that is I didn't had friends back at my last school I was the lone wolf never having a pack and I didn't mind it because to be clear I'm not good when it comes to people or a group of people. I looked past the hallway and saw a another table I think that where the kitchen is. 

"Leo go find yourself a room!" My mum yelled. 

I grab my stuff again and walked up stairs I saw a door on my right and opened it, that's the bathroom  Leo, I said to myself and I closed the door and walked down the mini hallway and opened the second door.

"Get out this is my room!" Isabella growled. 

I closed the door again and then I walked to the last door and opened it.

"Hey sport you alright?" said my dad and I closed the door didn't answer his question. Then turned around and walked to the two other doors on the other side and I opened the first door.

It was clear there was a double bed, a wardrobe and another door. I walked in and drop my stuff to the ground and closed the door behind me I leafed my arms up like when you do a star jump.

Hmm, to big. I said to myself to much space, well that's will change soon. I walked to the other door and opened it.

"What the fuck! Get out pervert!" yelled Isabella, I closed the right away.

Now I'm scared for life. I thought to myself and landed on my new bed.

"Well, this is going to be fun," I said out loud, then out of nowhere I started to laugh.

So it begins.

--------------------------------

Hey guys just to tell you the new chapter is on it way. I hope you liked the first chapter of It's True Love and sorry that the first chapter was quite short it was just to get you in the swing of it, I primes that the other chapters will be longer. But please like/ vote, comment and share with your friends Thanks again. thefirewolf07 

Copyrights - All right reserved

Language - English

Casts 

Logan Lerman as Leo Cacciatore

Colton Haynes as Drake Black

Emma Watson as Evie Claremont

Chloe Grace Moretz as Lydia Blake 

Munro Chambers as Max Dunham 

 Freddie Highmore as Paul Wise-stone

 Mila Kunis as Kara Sin

Mila Kunis as Lilly Ann

Josh Hutcherson as Darren Turner 

Skandar Keynes as Oscar Rich men

Lily Collins as Amy Lockwood

Sabrina Carpenter as Isabella Cacciatore

 Emma Roberts  as Bella Crown 

Saoirse Ronan as Nicola Swan

Neil Patrick Harris as Mr. Vlad Cacciatore

Cobie Smulders as Mrs. Rebecca Cacciatore