The Introduction, Chapter 1

"Hi." my voice sounds weird. I look at my time, it looks exactly like mommy's. I look at mommy nervously. She seems excited maybe I should be too.
"Hey." He rocks on his heels. I stare at him and then I think better of it. I look down at the ground then back to mommy. She smiles at me encouragement written in her smile. I look back at him. He's already staring at me. I smile nervously again.
"Wanna play?" I ask then look back at mommy again. Is this what we are here for?
"Sure, I got tons of toys." He's voice hints pride. Probably for his toys. He turn on his heel and walks towards the hall. I look at mommy.
"Go ahead Valentina" I look at where he went. He's waiting for me. I run to close the distance and grab a hold of his hand. I don't look at him and we continue to where we are going to play.

We enter a giant room full of toys and even a playhouse. I let go of his hand and run to the playhouse.
"It's like a real house!" I screech. He laughs at me and goes to pick up a train and plays with it. I watch him I don't want him to play by myself. "Come play with me." I whine from inside the playhouse. He looks up and smiles. He goes around and opens the front door. He sits at the table and smiles at me.
"What do we do now?" He asks.
"Haven't you ever played house before?"
"No." He looks at the table. I walk to the table and sit with him.
"It's okay, don't be sad I'll teach you. It's so much fun." I squeak. He looks at me and smiles.
"What do I do then?" I giggle at his question.
"Cook for me."
"Okay." He gets up and goes to the stove. He turns it on and makes eggs. He returns to the table with the eggs.
"Where's your eggs?"
"Oh."
"Hurry up." I boss. He giggles at me and comes back with his eggs. He doesn't say anything.
"I'm going to be a princess when I grow up. What are you going to be?"
"A train driver." He smiles proudly.
"That's cool." I smile. We finish eating and I wash the dishes and put away everything away. He sits at the table and I make him help me some of the time. We play so more for what seems like a really long time.
"You're my best friend." I look over at him playing with a train driver and trains.
"Okay." He shrugs and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Valentina, are you ready to go home?"
"Mommy his my new best friend." I say proudly.
"Oh, is that so?" She smiles at me. I love my mommy.
"Yep." Me and him say time. I look at him and he looks at me.
"Honey I think we should get going."
"Why? I wanna play some more." I whine. I don't wanna leave.
"Because we got to go see daddy. He's going to be home early from work." I start to get up. I miss daddy.
"Bye." He stands with me and I rush to mommy. I wanna see daddy.
"Bye." I say as mommy grabs my hand. I turn my head back to wave at him. He waves and I get a glimpse of his time. It's just like mine. Huh.