Back home, Chapter 2

Mommy unlocks the door and I see daddy.
"Daddy!" I scream and run to him.
"Hey little tiger" He swings me around while I giggle.
"I miss you daddy."
"I miss you too sweetie" Daddy puts me back on my feet and walks to mommy. I run to the couch and wait for them so we can watch spongebob.
"Hurry up."
"We will be there shortly honey." And I wait.

Emse pov-
"We will be there shortly honey." I tell Valentina.
"She's so bossy," my husband laughs. "She gets that from you, you know."
"Yes I know." I say through a light laugh. He kisses me on the cheek and I walk to the kitchen.
"How did it go with Sebastian?" He sits at one of the bar stools while I grab a Capri-sun for valentina.
"It went well. She was nervous at first but you know Valentina. She made him her best friend."
"That's good to hear. I just wish her time wasn't so early Emse." I can tell his stress. It was a sure surprise when she got her time. I begged them to give her a longer time, but they wouldn't change it. They couldn't.
I walk over to Richard and rub his back. He gives me a reassuring smile.
"I know, but let's not dwell on it." I walk to the living room and give Valentina her Capri-sun.
"Thanks mommy."
"No problem honey." I sit next to her and pull her close.
"Hurry up daddy." I laugh.
"Coming tiger." Richard jumps over the back of the couch. Valentina and I laugh at how crazy daddy is.

"Valentina, honey, it's time for bed." I hear Valentina start putting her toys into the toy bin. I quickly rinse the last of the dishes. I walk to the living room and see Richard napping on the couch. I laugh lightly and head to the play room. As I walk in Valentina is putting the last of her toys away.
"Ready honey?" She closes the toy bin and rush to grab my open hand. I walk her to her room. Once we reach her room she let's go of my hand and pick out her pink fluffy pajamas. I head to the bathroom and start the bath.
"Not too hot mommy."
"I know honey." I smile. Once her bath is done and she brushed her teeth, I pull the covers up tight in her princess bed. I turn on her night light and make sure there isn't any monsters under her bed.
"You really sure mommy?"
"Extra sure honey." I kiss her forehead and turn off the lights.
"Goodnight mommy, I love you."
"Goodnight Valentina, mommy loves you."