C H A P T E R 1

Third Person's P.O.V

Elena walked hurriedly through the echoey corridors at school, panicking about the the work that was to be finished today. She hadn't finished it. She bit her lip and prepared herself for the upcoming lecture from Mrs. Kim that she knew she was going to be receiving soon. She looked down at her half finished report whilst half running, half walking towards the class she was already late too. Great. That just adds onto the burden doesn't it? Trouble trouble trouble. She continued walking until she felt the impact of another body hit her, and scorching hot liquid drench her hoodie. CRAP. She looked up to a mad mad face.

"YAH, what do you think you're doing?" The boy shouted, shoving me backwards with a finger.

"I-I I'm sorry, I was just rushing to my class and I wasn't looking where I was goi-"

"I don't care about your stupid class! What makes you think that you can easily get out of this?" He hissed, as he gestured to his coffee stained uniform.

"I never thought that - uh, listen; I'm so sorry. I can pay for your coffee and your uniform. Please just let me go this once! I'm already in trouble as it is.." Elena says blushing and looking down.

The boy walked towards her, as she backed away. Elena's back hit the lockers and she looked nervously up to find the boys face awfully close to hers.

"Whats your name?" He asks with a small smirk.

"Elena." She says confidentially, looking him in the eye.

"Well Elena. I'm Taehyung. Call me V. I'll see you around, this isn't over yet." He whispers.

"Uh, thanks, thanks. I need to get going now.." She said as she shoved her way through his arms and bursted into the hallway, running to her class which she was TERRIBLY late to. She could feel V's eyes burning into the back of her head even as she ran.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I felt a small body bump into mine, and my precious morning coffee spill all over my uniform. Who is this stupid kid- I thought as I looked down to see who it was. I immediately forgot the curses and the insults I was going to spit out as I took in the person who made me spill my drink. Her wavy brown hair fell just past her shoulders. Her hair was tucked behind her ears; and I noticed the small little golden ring earrings. Cute. Oh. And her eyes. They look as if they are filled with life and humor... Shut up Taehyung. She made you spill your drink. I quickly thought of an insult.

"YAH, what do you think you are doing?!" I shouted shoving her back with my index finger.

I asked her name and told her it wasn't over, and then she just busted down the hallway. Probably late for class. I just stared gaping at her as she ran. 

What a morning. I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS!

Hello, this is my first fanfic! Sorry I don't have a great cover or anything but I'm seriously not bothered, because this may not be a success. >.< I might continue this story if it gets some reads, but if you like this, please let me know or leave a comment, as this is my first fanfiction, so I will know if you guys want more! I will try to keep updated and all. Because trust me; I hate when your really into a book on Wattpadd and then there are no more chapters left. So I check when it's last updated. Last updated, 2014. Wtf, man; Its 2016, so there goes my hopes of reading the rest of the story I really like! So I won't leave you guys hanging, because I hate the feeling.

Saranghe, Starviews!

I promise to bring more chapters!