Oh no

We entered the house. I was tired and this was a good time for my mom to say to she wanted to say.

Mom~ Alice?

Me~ Mom I'm to tired.

Mom~ I was you to meet John's nephew.

Me~ Why?

Mom~ Because I think you should start dating again.

Me~ I'm fine

Mom~ No your not . You been broken every since Jackson .

Me~ That was 8th grade . I don't want to talk about it. And we would have been together if you didn't keep moving us.

Mom~ Just please meet him and be nice to him.

Me~ Mom . What did you do?

Mom~ They are coming in an hour.

Me~ ...

I didn't want to say anything. She didn't ask me before she did this. I hate that. But I know she means well. So I just said okay and went upstairs.
Ugh. Why mom. I don't need a boyfriend. I was on my bed waiting to be awakened by my dog Laurence. HUh? Where is he? I got up and checked where Laurence was.

Me~ Laurence? Come here boy. Laurence? Where are You? Sweetie?

I checked everywhere. I went downstairs and headed outside scared. I was screaming his name. I ran outside and I saw Laurence with Aomaris. Wait where did he come from?

Me~ Laurence!!

Laurence ran towards to me.
I looked at Aomaris .

Me~ Where did you come from?

Aomaris ~ I just came from practice and I was walking home until I saw this cute dog in your in front lawn. He ran to me.

Me~ Oh well thanks . I was looking for him.

Aomaris ~ Hey I also want to say sorry about school. Your just really interesting to talk to.

Me ~ Oh thanks.

Aomaris gave a piece of paper.

Aomaris ~ Here's my number. Text me.

Me~ Okay

Aomaris walked away and I went inside carrying Laurence. Who let you out boy. I went upstairs with Laurence. I played with Laurence and then he pasted out. You had alot of energy boy. I put Laurence on my bed and then started doing my homework . Anhour later , my mom's boyfriend and his nephew were here. I went downstairs and my mom introduced me.

Mom~ Alice this is Jack.

Alice ~ Hi

I hand shake his hand. I can tell he was really nervous.
His hand was shaking. We sat and began to eat.My mom was telling me that Jack was in 12 th grade and that he was in all honor classes. Plus he was in track. I really didn't care. I really wanted to go upstairs and text Sam. After dinner my mom was talking to her boyfriend and my mom made me bring Jack with me. Jack was awkward and didn't know what to say. So I started.

Me~ Soo... Did your uncle make you Come?

Jack ~ Yeah . He said I needed to meet you. Don't worry . I don't like you like that and I have a girlfriend.

Me~ heh. You came to impress my mom for your uncle.

Jack ~ exactly.

Me~ I didn't really want to be there.

Jack ~ You love someone to ? Do you? That's why you weren't impress.

Me~ Yeah. I love my internet friend Sam. I knew him for almost 4 years.

Jack~ Have you met him?

Me~ No I never seen a picture of him either.

Jack ~ has he seen one of You?

Me ~ No.

Jack ~ You should meet him. That's be friends.

He grabbed my phone and put his number in it.

Jack~ text me when you need help okay.

Me~ okay.

Jack left with his uncle and my mom was screaming at me .

Mom~ Did I hook you up?

Me~ No .

Mom~ ugh alice

Me ~ What I just don't like him.

I walked upstairs and went online. It was 12:40pm.
I checked my game . I played my game then ,Sam texted me .

Sam~ You still awake?

Me~ Yes

Sam~ what are you doing?

Me~ Playing a game

Sam ~ cool

Me ~ So how are you.

Sam~ fine . I met someone . She was different.

My heart broke when I heard that but I acted like it didn't matter. I mean we were just friends.

Me~ Oh. Cool who is she ?

Sam ~ Her name was Alice....