First day part 1

As I woke up from my afternoon nap. I realized I was home alone. " Great " I went to the kitchen and saw a note. I grabbed the note and it was from my mom. " Hey sweetie. I will be on a special Business trip for a couple of days. If you need money I leave money of if your counter in your room. 100$ should be enough. I love and See you soon. Love mom.
"Great . Now who will drop me to school tomorrow ?" I simply went upstairs. I saw the money and I put it where I put all of my money. I'm In my box. Then I grabbed my phone and texted my online friend he goes by Sam.

Me ~ Hey Sam. You there?

It took him a minute to reply back but he answered.

Sam~ Hey . What wrong?

Me~ Oh nothing. I Just woke up from my nap and my mom went on a trip.

Sam~ oh . So...are you excited about school tomorrow?

Me~ Surprising yes. I'll be in 11th grade but I moved so many times . I kinda stopped trying to make frees.

Sam ~ Well . I wished I was there. But yeah.

Me~ Yeah it sucks.

Sam~ I hope it turns out right.

Me~ Hey where did my bastard of a friend go.

Sam ~ Hahhaa. For real. I hope it goes well Dumbass.

Me~ Hahahha yeah .

Sam always makes me feel better . But I don't really know Sam that well evenoth I knew him for like 4years. We mostly played games and gave eachother our numbers. One thing I knew for sure is that he's in the same grade as me and that he was a couple months older. But still it feels like I already met him.

Sam~So why did you move ?

Me~ Because my mom wanted to be closer to her boyfriend.

Sam~ Oh. Do you like him?

Me~ not really. He's a bitch to me.

Sam~ oh that sucks even more.

Me~ hahah

Sam and I talked for hours until I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning ,
I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I instantly turned it off and got dressed for school. I looked at my phone after changing. "7 :30 .My new record." I put my phone in my pocket and then headed downstairs. I went to see my dog , Laurence. He was a mixed pomeranian and husky. I loved him. I fed Laurence and then head off to school. The school wasn't that far. Probably a 15 minute walk. While walking , I texting Sam.

Me~ Sam? You there.

Sam~ yea I'm here.

Me~ What you doing ?

Sam~ I'm at school. Where you should be.

Me~ haha I know that. It's just I'm walking.

Sam~ You don't take the bus or drive.

Me~ I don't want to take the bus.People stares me and driving my mom don't trust me.

Sam~ Aww.

Me~ haha yeah.

Sam~ I drove.here with my sister.

Me~ cool.

I finally arrived to school. I told Sam I had to go and entered school. People kept staring at me. I walked to the main office to inroll.after that I headed to room 5c. There wasn't that much people. I sat in the back so No One would notice me.Class started and everyone was talking to eachother.I looked around. Mostly everyone had someone to talk to. Accept for this one kid. He looked really scared and shy. I simply tapped on him and said hello. He looked me with a smile , soon after we became friends. His name was
Dawn. Class ended and Dawn and I were the last to leave.
We began to talk.

Me~ You new to?

Dawn~ no . People just don't like me.

Me~ why?

Dawn~ I don't know. I just stopped trying to make friends after 10th. I was on my own after that.

Me ~ oh

Dawn ~ So your new ?

Me~ yes I'm new .

Dawn ~ good luck. This school people take you for granted.

Me~ I'll make sure that don't happened.

Dawn ~ Great this is my class. I see you later?

Me~ Yeah. Thanks.

I quickly ran to my 1 period class. I could hear myself breath. At last I made it . I quickly sat in the back . Everyone seemed until forced accepted for this one boy . I could tell he was popular by the people he was with but he actually studies. I was looking at him then suddenly the teacher called my name " Alice? " I slowly raised my hand and said yes. She asked me to go up. I got up in front of the class and the teacher began to talk to me .

Teacher ~ Alice, you should be in honors classes? Why are you in here.

Me~ I took a break.

Teacher ~ Well don't be scared to show us things okay.

I gently nodded and went back to my seat. The teacher gave us a quick and I was shocked that I was the only one who finished . Everyone stared at me. The bell rang and people began to leave but not for one. I quickly put my books in my bag and headed out however, before I could a group of popular girls came up to me. They were are preppy. Allow the boys were sitting in the back of them.
I girl with long blue hair and a cheer leading uniform came up to me. She introduced herself to me.

Hello. My name is A. You must be new. Here's a flyer to join cheerleadering and also stay away from Aomaris.

Me~ who?

She pointed at the boy I was looking at earlier. I simply told her okay. I took the flyer and headed out. I wonder why she didn't want me to be around him. Oh well. I walked to my next class when I accidentally dropped my books." God damit!" I began to pick them up and then another hand helped me. I looked up and it was that boy from earlier. He looked at me with the same reaction as me.

Me~ Your name is Aomaris right?

He began to smile

Aomaris ~ Yes . And your welcome with you books

Me~ Oh thanks. S told me to stay away from you. Is she your girlfriend?

Aomaris ~ Haha. No . She just has a huge crush on me.

Me~ Oh cool. Well I got to go to class.

Aomaris ~ I'll walk you.

Is he serous. He wanted to walk Me? He grabbed my bag and headed to my next class. I wonder why he was so nice to me. After we came to my class. He realized he was in the same class. He sat next to me in the back. I can tell he was popular but also very focus. After class I was gonna go sit somewhere at lunch but , my friend Dawn came up to me. Aomaris was looking at me as I walking away. He's different from other people. Dawn and I sat next to a Tree. We were listening to music and doing our homework.