Mm

I got dress for school.After i was walking through the halls when I found a pill bottle.What The ? I picked it up.It was sleeping pills. I guess my mom used to much of this. I took the sleeping pills downstairs and set it on the counter. Aomaris looked at the bottle.

Aomaris ~ What's this?

I looked at Aomaris.

Me ~ I found it. It's pills.

I grabbed my bag and Aomaris and I walked to school.

Aomaris ~ So...

Me~ So what?

Aomaris ~ First time you met me. You hated me.

Me~ I didn't hate you. I just thought you were interested to.

Aomaris ~ but you didn't like A.

Me~ Yeah how long did she have a crush on You?

Aomaris~ 2years.

Me ~ haha. I knew you for 4 years.

Aomaris ~ To be honest I really liked you but , didn't know you.

Me~ How about now. You are me. What do you think.?

Aomaris ~ You look Gross.

Me~ Yeah I see. You only liked looks now I see.

Aomaris ~ Chill . I was joking. Your my bestfriend. You should know I was joking. Whats up.

Me~ nothing.

Aomaris ~ I just found out you were my bestfriend and it still feels like you don't know me.

Me~ What do you expect!! You never told me you were a basketball player. You never told me you were popular.

Aomaris ~ I didn't want you to know because this would happened. I know that it was hard for you to make friends. I just didn't want you to know.

Me~ that's just get to school.

We arrived to school. Asusual Aomaris went with his friends. And I went with Dawn. A looked at me all mad. Dawn accidentally dropped soda on me.

Me~ DAWN!!!

Dawn ~ Um huh !!! Ssssorry. Let me clean It.

Me~ For get it Dawn .Its fine.

Aomaris came towards me. His friends looked at me as he gave me his sweater.

Aomaris ~ There.

Me~ Thanks Aomaris.

Aomaris ~ I'll see you at lunch.

Me ~ Sure

Aomaris went back with his friends. Dawn looked at me all confused.

Dawn~ Since when are you friends with the team captain of the basketball team.

Me~ He's a close friend.

Dawn~ oh.

I pat Dawns sboulders
Me~ let's go dude.

We walked to homeroom.
Homeroom was boring.

Me~ So dawn. Acting theater.

DAWN ~ oh um well. I quit.

Me~ Why

Dawn~ because I'm no good.

Me ~ You are. Don't quit. I'll help you practice.

Dawn ~ Okay. Thanks.

Me~ No problem.

Class ended and I walked to my locker. I closed my locker and Aomaris was there.
He scared the crap out of me.

Me ~ What the fuck? Where did you come from?

Aomaris ~ I walked here.

Me~ okay you need to stop doing that. Ima end up socking to you.

Aomaris ~ You would like that.

I slapped Aomaris.

Me ~ There I did it .

We walked to science class. He wanted to sit next to me so , he went in the back with me. I didn't really talk to him because I was focus on the lesson. He did the same until the teacher said to work with a partner.

Aomaris ~ Can you help me?

Me ~ Yeah sure.

Aomaris and I worked on the paper. Since I can finish the work I just let him use my notes. He didn't want to copy so I just gave him the notes. The class ended and the teacher wanted to talk to me. Aomaris went with his friends because I told him to and the teacher began to talk to me.

Teacher ~ You are a really smart girl.

Me ~ um. Thanks

Teacher ~ So you know Aomaris?

Me ~ he's my friend

Teacher ~ Can you do me a favor

Me~ sure.

Teacher ~ Aomaris is a straight c student. It would be amazing if I had two a students. Help him please. I know he tries.

Me ~ yeah. I'll help him.

Teachers ~ Here's extra credit for both of you guys. Your full names are there okay.

Me~ okay. Thanks.

I walked out and checked the papers. " Aomaris Sam Knight ". Really his middle name is Sam. I looked at mine . Shit my full name. " Alex Alice Summers." I put the papers in my bag and headed to my next class.