Introduction

A/N: hello Smøl Beans how's it going. I hope you like this story and make sure to vote on it thanks so much for the love and support.
~Rachel

*alarm*

"Ugh why so early" complained Tyler while shifting towards Josh's side of the bed. Something seemed pretty odd on Josh's side of the bed. It felt cold. And lonely. Why did it feel that way. Tyler opened one eye to see that Josh wasn't there. He hurried to get up and walk through the hotel room that they were in. The room was surprisingly large since last night Tyler nor Josh bothered to explore it and instead crashed out on the same bed.

Tyler couldn't find Josh anywhere. He was worried that Josh had left him. Tyler was pacing around the room when the door creaked opened.

" Josh where have you been I was worried SIIIICK about you" Tyler worriedly said.

"Dude it's fine I just got up a little early because Dallon from P!ATD was in town so I went over to a Taco Bell and hung out with him for a little while" Josh explained.

" oh Dallon was in town why didn't you invite me?" Tyler said through gritted teeth.

Josh explained that he didn't want to wake up Tyler's pretty sleepy angel face and that just made Tyler melt. Tyler's face was an unexplainably peach red. Josh wanted to make Tyler jealous because he loved how he gave him the angry face he always made when he was mad at him. He didn't really go to see Dallon he went to get Tyler a present since in two days it was Tyler's birthday. Josh didn't know what was happening to him. He was having a burning feeling in his heart whenever he looked at Tyler.

Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off Josh's beautiful eyes and his perfect lips and his nice big round cheeks.( why are you so dirty minded his face cheeks man I can't handle these people jk I love you guys) Was Tyler falling for Josh? No that couldn't be they are best friends they're supposed to feel like that. Josh had the same feelings towards Tyler but he knew the true meaning for them.

Tyler wanted to impress Josh tonight at their concert so he decided to borrow some clothes from him. He decided to wear Josh's black ripped jeans with his red button up shirt and some black vans. Tyler loved the way Josh's clothes smelled like and he couldn't keep from smelling them. His hands where wondering trough his body to feel the different fabric textures. He just wanted for Josh to be his forever and ever.

Tyler walking out of the restroom caused Josh to stop what he was doing and stare at the body full of his belongings. He couldn't keep his eyes off of what he thought was a masterpiece with a soul. No words could describe how much Josh wanted to get close and personal with the "masterpiece". Josh couldn't wait till nightfall to get into that bed again and watch his little angel sleep next to him.

During the concert Josh was in full attention of Tyler. The way his body moved made him sweat more. The way his word sounded made his body more energetic. The way his hands shakes made him want to get off the drums and shake him. His feelings towards Tyler were strong but not strong enough to be noticed by the fans. The concert was over and Josh was sweating in every place imaginable. Josh and Tyler got escorted to their hotel. Josh was the first through the door and into the shower. Josh was in such a hurry that he forgot to lock the door and that's when somebody walked in. Tyler walked in while Josh was taking off his shirt. Tyler couldn't but help stare at Josh's tattooed body. Josh gave a little cough which made Tyler come back to reality and with a smirk on his face Tyler walked out of the restroom. Josh hopped in the shower and couldn't help imagine what if Tyler walked in while Josh was showering. The thought of that brought chills to his spine but not the bad kind.

Josh hopped out of the shower with steam coming off his light soft skin. His brown hair wet and and curly hanging over his eyes. He put on his shorts and walked out the bathroom shirtless and saw that smol Tyler was already asleep. He jumped in next to him and examined his face for a while before falling asleep himself.