Who's Blurryface?

Josh woke up to Tyler sitting in a corner talking to himself or he thought he was. Josh was listening to what he was saying. He saw that Tyler's eyes were beginning to turn red.

"No why are you doing this? I can't do that he's my fren! Jenna doesn't mean anything anymore! What am I saying I love her! Or do I ? No, no I do ! Why are you trying to control me? Stop you're messing with my HEAD!!! No no I'm just imagining things nothing is wrong with me! Hahaha all my friends are heathens take it slow Hahahaha! Wait for them to ask you who you know! Please don't make any sudden moves! You don't know the half of the abused!" He laughed.

" Tyler buddy are you okay?" Josh got up slowly from the bed.

"Who's Tyler? Certainly not me! Tyler doesn't exists anymore!"he giggled.

"Then if you're not Tyler than who are you?"Josh ordered.

" I'm,I'm his old buddy Blurryface!
I'm back from the dark parts of his thoughts!"he snarled.

"No, no, no Tyler must be in there somewhere!" Josh insisted.

"Kid Tyler is no where to be found just deal with it!" Blurryface demanded.

"Tyler if you're in there somewhere just know that I'll get you back soon!"promised Josh.

"You'll never find him Josh he can't hear you he's already gone! He's a GONER!" Rumbled Blurryface.

With a flash of an eye Josh was from one side of the room and over hugging Blurryface. A soft voice spoke out and it was Tyler.

"Josh ar-are you ok-okay? What happened?"

"Yea I'm ok you just weren't you. And who's Blurryface?"Josh spoke.

"Oh, wait what Blurryface um um I can't explain right know he-he was here no no no this can't be happening not today. This means bad news Josh just stay away from me as far as you can!" Tyler urged.

"No I'm never going to stay away from you Tyler I - I love you. I mean you're my best friend. And also you need to tell me right know who's Blurryface!" Josh stuttered

"Well the honest truth is Blurryface is my insecurities, he can control me and that's when my hands and neck start turning black and my eyes turn a shade of red." Responded Tyler.

"Tyler I'll help you get through this. We'll do this together. You'll be okay, I promise." Josh declared.

"Josh, if Blurryface ever takes over me please promise me something." Said Tyler.

"Yes, Tyler anything you're my best friend I'll do anything for you buddy!" Exclaimed Josh.

"Alright well if he takes over please Josh don't let me be gone. Please help me come back to being me when he says that I'm gone and if one day I am gone remember me and just remember who Blurryface is." Tyler whispered.

~Time skip~

It was December 1st. Tyler was turning 28 years old. His wife Jenna and his best friend Josh were taking him out for dinner at a fancy restaurant in Columbus, Ohio. Jenna's gift to Tyler was a new bass guitar that had the Self- Titled album cover on it (if you don't know what it looks like here it is)

 Jenna's gift to Tyler was a new bass guitar that had the Self- Titled album cover on it (if you don't know what it looks like here it is)

Dinner was great and when Jenna gave Tyler her present he loved it it was time for Tyler to open Josh's present. Josh's present to Tyler was a brand new Skeletøn jacket and a ski mask. He also bought him tickets too back stage passes for two. In his mind Josh was hoping that Tyler would take him to the concert instead of Jenna but it wasn't his decision to choose so he just blurted out,
"So who are you taking Tyler?"

"Um I don't know I was planning on taking Jen-" he was cut off by Jenna

"No Tyler I'm fine I was going to go out with my girls that night remember?" She interrupted

"Oh yea well I guess I can take my brother Zack?" Tyler purposely said to make Josh mad.

"For Petes sake Tyler, please take me I really want to go!" Josh shouted.

"I was just kidding I wanted to see how long it would take you to break I was planning on taking you Josh." Tyler apologized.

They all laughed it off and began enjoying Tyler's birthday everything seemed great that night. Tyler was finally 28, Josh was going to a concert with his best friend, and Jenna was celebrating her husbands birthday what could go wrong. Well that's what we all ask don't we? The thing that could go wrong is the visit of an old friend who had just left. The friend that could cause danger to others. The friend that can destroy you like that. That friend was Blurryface and he cares what you think. He could ruin your life within the blink of an eye and he was here to do just that to Tyler and make him hungry with jealousy. But we all know that Josh is going to find a way to make Blurryface leave once and for all. Or will he?

That night Tyler walked in to the bathroom to brush his teeth and he saw an old reflection in the mirror. Guess who? That's right his old pal Blurryface. And he came for a talk.

"What are you doing here I thought you were gone?" Tyler questioned

"Well I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to my old friend." Blurryface answered.

"Well goodbye and we aren't friends we never were and we never will be!" Tyler whisper shouted.

"Tyler you're going to pay for saying that we're not friends maybe you'll pay with Jenna or maybe with Josh your choice make it quick if you don't want me to stay the night." Blurryface ordered.

"No! You have ruined my life enough don't ruin theirs as well just take me instead!" Tyler cried.

"That wasn't the question Tyler pick one or I'll pick for you!" Blurryface snapped and threw Tyler against the bathroom wall causing Tyler to cut his arm against the opened counter door.

Tyler couldn't control Blurryface anymore he was too strong. Tyler sat on the floor crying surrounded by the blood spilling from his arm. He was helpless. All he could picture was Jenna and Josh having a miserable life and being scared of what hid in the depths of the shadows. I knocking came from the bathroom door. When Tyler opened his eyes he saw Jenna crying. She cleans his wound and drying the bloody floor. He saw someone else behind her. It was Josh he heard the noise from the room next door so he came to help. Josh picked up Tyler in his arms and took him to the hospital. All Tyler could think was who was the unlucky chosen one?