Guess who's jealosuse

Tyler was in the hospital and Jenna went to go visit him daily with a big smile on her face. Some days when Jenna wasn't there yet or had left blurryface would come and visit. He would torture him by making him angry with jealousy.
"Well Tyler guess who's replaced you?" Blurryface would say.

"No it can't be josh he's, he's my best fren he would never do that!" Tyler would yell yet everyone thought he was going crazy. No one would pay attention to his new image just thought he snuck in some red contacts and black body paint. The nurses would give him a sponge bath daily rubbing hard on the places where blurry had left his black marks, yet they wouldn't wash off. Two lines formed around his wrist and two on his upper arm, they seemed as tattoos but they were just scared tissue blurry left. Later one night josh came he never came to visit Tyler he always seemed busy.

"Hey buddy how are you?" Josh said.

"Hey yourself why didn't you cOME VISIT ME PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS GOING INSANE JOSH, INSANE YOU HEAR ME THey thought you were imaginary since you never showed up!" Tyler wailed.

"I'm sorry Ty I was just spending time with my family I didn't really think much of it and dude you got some sick tattoos." Josh quiveringly said.

"Nice tattoos, seriously josh these aren't tattoos these are scars from my mortal enemy he came back and he said you've replaced me!" Those last words were hard for Tyler to swallow yet he kept a stern face with tears fighting back the pain.

"WHAT! Never I would never replace you you're amazing as frick Tyler I-i lo- I mean you're my best fren and I would never loose you plus I got you a present so close your eyes." Josh exclaimed

Tyler closed his eyes and out of the bag that josh brought he took out Taco Bell. Tyler was happy once again and they ate together singing Taco Bell Saga. They had a great time but little did they know blurryface had left new tracks. Tyler's peck was now the new victim what a poor poor manboob it was.

Josh had told Tyler he would stay the night with him but Tyler refused yet deep inside he was really wanted josh to stay. Finally josh won him over after multiple tries of persuading Tyler.  A nurse then walked in to check if Tyler was alright and then asked who was the man that had visited him( josh).
Tyler simply answered with,
"He's a friend of mine."

The nurse said that Tyler was fine and left the room and josh and Tyler were alone once again. They started watching some tv till the room went dark the emergency lights turned on and there he was back again. Blurryface , now josh was face to face with him. It took josh a while to notice who he was.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOII NG HERE??" Josh asked confused.

"Well wouldn't you like to know. I'm here to have some fun with my pal Tyler." Blurryface mischievously said.

"Why are you doing this to him? What has he ever done to you!!!" Josh screamed.

"Tyler's been a bad boy you know he's been jealous," Blurryface said the 's' snake like and held it out long.

"What do you mean jealous? Of who?"Asked Josh with concern

"Well you see you're always with friends and that one time you didn't invite him to stay at your L.A apartment because you were to busy I suppose he could have made a pact with the devil gone wrong." Blurryface was now just getting josh mad.

"What the hell are you doing to his mind man? What is your fricking problem i love Tyler and always will he's my best fren!!!" Josh was now loosing his shit.

"Aww how cute you're just one of those gay faggots aren't you? Boohoo go cry somewhere else kid. I know Tyler I'm in his mind all the time all he thinks of you as a distraction can't you see he's married it's either destroy his friendship with you or his marriage with Jenna, but god damn Jenna she's amazing in bed so here we have you a distraction in the back of his mind. Listen kid he loves Jenna he doesn't love you he forgets all about you when they're never mind." Blurryface left off on that.

Josh fell to his knees feeling broken and angry inside since Tyler was his friend but it hurt so much knowing that Jenna was more important than him the words coming from his mouth coming from his mouth even if it wasn't his personality were painful and stung.  Josh left Tyler since Blurryface was no longer there just resting Tyler in bed.  As he walked out everything seemed in slow motion the door   behind him so swiftly and silent like everything was dead. Was he dead now? Why did he care so much? Those thoughts remained in his head the whole drive back to his apartment. As he creeped the door open he walked in shutting it without a care in the world tossing himself into bed only to fall asleep with bloodshot eyes from all his anger and jealousy collecting all up. And with that josh closed his eyes falling into sleep.