Chapter 3: Blue bone, White bone.

Oh my god! It's been so long since I've updated but 500 reads :oo?!!!
Also, i used a storyshift song because it'd fit the situation.
Yoo you guys are super cool! And after a month of waiting, I'm finally getting back to this. I have terrible writers block and I am the worst at fighting scenes. Word count: 433

Chara's P.O.V.

"I'll show you what we do with snitches like you."

Two hearts and two FIGHT and ITEM buttons appeared.

Your hearts turned blue. "Go ahead, smiley trashbag. Make the first attack." I spurt out as a white box appeared around me.

"Lets go just me and you."

"Let's go just one on two."

The lazy skeleton threw plenty of blue and white bones, and summoned gaster blasters.

"Are you even trying? I've seen much better from you!" You yelled at him as the white box disappeared.

Frisk and I's turn.

I immediately clicked fight and took my greatest swing with a kitchen knife. Frisk pressed fight hesitantly and took their lowest swing with theirs. "What the fuck, Frisk?" "Sorry..."

The white box pressed around us as i was hit over and over with bones. My vision was getting blurry as I looked at my hp... 2/36. (im not doing 99 hp because this is another timeline, though chara has still killed.) You looked over at Frisk's. 19/20.

How dare he hurt Frisk?

How DARE HE HURT FRISK?

HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND??

I am too filled with anger to notice that my eyes were fluttering. I was pierced with another bone as I was taken down to 1/36 hp. I heard Frisk shout and Sans stop the fight.

(I have written worse.)

Your eyes fluttered shut and you drifted to sleep. Blood loss, I think.

Time space continuum jade harley dave strider skippy thing

My eyes fluttered open and i saw Frisk crying above me.

"Why are you crying?" I stuttered out. Damn, I needed some rest. Definitely blood loss.

"Y-y-you blac-cked out a-and mass blood l-loss and--"

I put my hand over his mouth and said "Shoosh, child." He chuckled softly and gave me a hug. "I have restored 25 hp. I should be fine." He smiled as I said that and hugged tighter.

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT WRITERS BLOCK IS BAD AND ITS LIKE 12 a.m AND YOUVE BEEN UP SINCE 5 AND IM STRUGGLING TO STAY AWAKE . I HOPE YOU GUYS GOT THE HOMESTUCK REFERENCE THING? SPACETIME/DAVEJADE IS A CUTE SHIP AND SO IS KAREZI, PEACE.

-Author chan