She's Dead...

I grabbed the nearest thing I could find. I syringe, and I chased her.

"Whoa! What are you doing!?!?!?" She asked frightened.

"Serena...?" Ash asked

"Stay back, Ash!" She said in pitty.

"What are you gonna do with that?" She asked

All of the sudden, Nurse Joy showed up.

"Oh hi kids!" She said happily. She didn't notice the syringe in my hand.

"Do you guys need any help with your pokemon?"

"No" I said dropping the syringe " We were just meeting our... friend ... here"

Ash and Misty were too scared to say anything. They just stood there in shock. I dragged them out of the center to meet Clemont and Bonnie sitting outside wait nd for us. But I noticed Misty holding Ash's had in fear.

"Back off of him" I whispered to Misty as I grabbed Ash's hand. He was too scared to ask why I was doing this so he just held my hand and kept his distance.

"M-maybe we should uh... go to a camping ground... so can unpack my stuff..." Misty shivered as she talked.

"Sounds like a plan!" Clemont said walking towards an empty spot in the forest. We followed him silently, I was still holding his hand aggressively. I really wanted to stap that syringe right in her neck... but I couldn't... not at a pokemon center at least.

"This looks like a good spot!" Bonnie said putting her sleeping bag in the ground. Everyone else put their sleeping bags on the ground, in a circle then we sat down on a log nect to a lake. Our pokemon were sleeping and Bonnie and Clemont were getting ready for bed too. So I decided to rest for a second. Then I looked at Misty... who was talking to Ash.

"I don't know, she never acts like this" Ash whispered.

"Well she's freaking me out... she almost killed me!" Misty whispered back. They thought I was asleep, like everyone else was. They didn't know I was listening.

"Do you think she likes you?" Misty asked.

"I don't know... and I don't know why she did that..."

"Well do you like her?" She asked. This was the moment I'd been waiting for... if he really loved me... like I lived him.

"No. I like... you" He responded.

This. Broke. My. Heart...