Iris...

I landed in Unova that night and went to every Poke center in the region and asked if they'd seen a girl named May.I went to the Opelucid City gym and meet a girl named Iris along the way. Her name was Iris.

"Ummm hi... are you the gym leader here?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah, well kinda. Are you looking for a battle?" Iris asked.

"No actually I wanted to ask if you've seen a girl named May come to your gym."

"Actually I have! She said she'll be coming back here to talk. If you wanted to see her shell be back soon" Iris responded happily.

"Why is she coming back?" I asked

"Well she said she traveled with the same person I've traveled with on a pokemon journey"

"What was the person's name?"

"Ash" she said

"Ash Ketchum?"

"Yeah! Do you know him?"

"Yes, I do" I stated walking up to Iris knife in hand. I didn't want Ash talking to this girl either so I needed to get rid of her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT!?!?!?" She yelled backing away.

I didn't respond. I walked onto her slowly ans stabbed her in the shoulder.

"Owwww!" She screamed "Why are you doing this!?!?"

"I don't want you talking to my boyfriend." I stated stabbing her again in the same spot.

"PLEASE STOP! I WON'T TALK TO HIM EVER AGAIN!!!" She pleaded.

"I can't trust you" I kept stabbing he in the shoulder until she stopped screaming... but then I heard a phone buzzing. It was ringing. And a person was holding it.

It was May...