On The Run...

As soon as I heard the police sirens I ran. Ash wasn't supposed to tell anyone, so if I got away with this, I promised that I'd kill him. But until then I kept running. I took everything with me so that the cops wouldn't have any evidence at the crime sence. All the did was take Misty to the hospital. But I doubt she could be saved, most people do survive after being stabbed in the stomach.

I kept running for the rest of the night until I found a quite and hidden place to sleep. But woke up a couple hours later to see Ash standing in front of me.

"Ahh... what are you doing here!?" I panicked "Why did you call the police on me!? You do know I have to kill you too now!!!"

"Wait no... I just told them that she hurt herself. I didn't mention you"

"Then why did you call them!?"

"I just wanted them to take Misty to the hospital... ... why did you have to kill her...?" He asked tearing up again

"You loved her. And I love you. See the problem?"

"Yeah but you didn't have to go that far..."

"Hey! I told you not to bring Misty up if you want to live" I snapped

"Sorry..." he said "But what do we do now...? And what about Clemont and Bonnie?"

"They'll be fine without us. From now on you'll travel with me and be my boyfriend!" I could tell that Ash noticed I still had the knife with me.

"But can you at least get rid of that" He said pointing towards the knife.

"Yeah," I lied "I'll get rid of it later" And with that we left and went of with our journey