Heroes

Author's note: thanks everyone for the support on beginning a new book. I don't think this preference is special but I'll try.

Enjoy!

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Tony Stark

You recognized him from the first time that you saw him, not that you were the fanatic fan of Tony Stark but you often saw him on TV. Although you were the only one, that had no idea that the guy you met was Iron Man. You only found out when he saved you from an explosion, when you walked home from the store.
And God you were happy that this guy was your boyfriend.

Clint Barton

You just smiled when Clint had said the words you had known for a long time, even before you were dating him, you knew it: "I'm Hawkeye, from the Avengers?".
It sounded more like a question because he wasn't sure about your reaction, but you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. Whispering in his ear how glad you were that he told you this.

Steve Rogers

You loved Captain America, almost grew up with the thought that one day he would come back. And he was back, had been for a few years. Your boyfriend was Captain America, but he tried to hide it so you wouldn't get in trouble. After one particular mission, he accidentally left his shield on the floor near the couch. So that's how you found out that Steve was your role model when you were younger.

Thor

You laughed when he introduced himself to you, the long sentence filled with words of what he meant to others. It's not that you didn't believe him, it was just so cute and funny to hear him say all those things. Although you started believing him for real when he took you to Asgard to see how he lived his youth and everything. But even if he was a God or an Avenger, he still was your Thor

Bucky Barnes

The metal arm prevented Bucky from having the life that he wanted, everyone looked at it, everyone stared as if it was ugly. You didn't state on your first date, in fact; you took his metal hand in yours, softly stroking the metal skin. You already accepted it, no matter if he actually took 7 months before he told you everything he remembered. He wasn't a villain in your eyes, he was your hero.

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro was caught, for once he was stuck where he was standing as an apologetic smile was on his face. You caught him running, which probably wasn't good for him. He wanted you to live happily, and yes he was proud of his speed but he just didn't want you to know that he was "weird". But after that moment he ran you everywhere, you had competitions and it was even more fun to be with him then it was before.

Wanda Maximoff

You knew that she was special, you knew when you saw it on TV. And when you met, the first sentence you said was "as long as you don't make me fall down this building" your laugh made your words sound better and they got Wanda out of her little dark shell. When she got low because of her powers, you would make a joke about them to make her feel as if they weren't dangerous at all.