Chapter 7

8PM

Zahara: *in the car with Taehyung, has no idea where they are going but doesn't care, doing weird hand movements as she says* here we go. Back again. Back out...*halts with the hand movements, leaning closer to him* to the niiiiiiiiight *leans back to how she was before*

Tae: *chuckles as he smiles and looks at her* are you okay?

Zahara: mm. I don't know. *laughs a bit at how ridiculous that sounds* I'm slowly unraveling...*looks at him with making a weird face, sort of making herself look like the moon emoji 🌚*

Tae: *laughs* I can make weird faces too

Zahara: and I don't doubt tha- *begins to laugh as Taehyung makes a really weird facial expression. In an attempt to hide her face, she looks down while covering her mouth, but Taehyung can see her eye smiles*

Tae: *laughing*

Zahara: *calms down slightly while looking back up* I can make a weirder one *makes an even weirder one yet she still manages to look adorable*

Tae: ahh kawaii *smiling* I'm glad you are unraveling, can't wait for more

Zahara: *eyes slightly widen and then shakes her head* you don't want that. I'm..I'm *eyebrows furrow* well, awow, I-I don't really know how to describe myself with words *begins to laugh while covering her mouth*

Tae: *shakes his head while still smiling* oh but I do want that- *car stops driving, looks out the window* andwae! We're here already?!

Zahara: *looks out the window and smiles as she's mesmerized by the bright colors of Seoul at night then opens the car door, exits the car*

Tae: alright, well *looks at where Zahara was sitting to see the door being shut* we're he-she's quick. *opens car door and exits while shutting the door behind him. Looking for his sunglasses, he pats the collar of his shirt, then the pockets on his jeans, looks down toward the ground, then behind him*

Zahara: *makes her way over to the sidewalk where Taehyung is* we're here first than everyone else-what are you looking for?

Tae: *not looking at her as he is still looking around* my sunglasses

Zahara: well 1, it's on the back of your head, 2, there is no sun.

Tae: in case I need them

Zahara: what? *gives him a dumb look* The sun's just going to randomly pop up like 'surprise motherfucker'?

Tae: haha, funny. No, in case I need them to hide who I am

Zahara: your identity?

Tae: yeah

Zahara: but-

Namjoon: how did you guys get here first?

Everyone: *walking toward Taera*

Hoseok: didn't we leave first than them?

Huri: oh shit, yeah..YEAH WE DID

Luma: *makes a face while covering her ear on the side Huri is on* why so loud?

Huri: *smiles innocently*

Zahara: it was...*does jazz hands as her mouth opens as if she were gasping yet smiling way as so do her eyes get wider* magic! *shakes her head as she stops what she's doing and facepalms herself knowing how idiotic she looked*

Yoongi: oh god..

Jin: what?

Everyone: *looks at Yoongi*