Chapter 17

8:01AM
Zahara: *just woke up. She's topless and only in her underwear but has the blanket covering her. She looks to see Taehyung still asleep and smile as she reminisces what happened the night before or well technically earlier today but anyway, then turns to her side, reaching for her phone to check what time it is. Once she sees the time, she goes on twt and scrolls through her tl.*

Tae: *in just briefs, half covered by the blanket*

8:18AM

Tae: *wakes up to the sight of the ceiling. He's kind of hungover. He doesn't feel nauseous, just has a big headache, his muscles ache, feels weak and is very thirsty. He groans a bit as he stretches and notices a bare back Zahara which gets him thinking with his eyes slightly widen. He doesn't remember much of last night at all.* Zahara..

Zahara: hm? *kind of rolls over a bit as she was on the edge of the bed and looks at him, still covering the front of her body*

Tae: did we...did we...

Zahara: did we what..?—OH

Tae: *faces scrunches up as his eyes shut* please don't yell babe..

Zahara: I'm sorry..but to what you are thinking, no we didn't. Just gave each other quickies.

Tae: Quickies...? Oh wait..nevermind, I know what you mean.

Zahara: mm, hold on. *gets up from the bed, still covering herself with the blanket leaving Taehyung blanketless*

Tae: Hey..

Zahara: *walks over to Taehyung's side as clothing is on the ground, puts on her shorts, turns her back to him and puts on Taehyung's shirt from last night for the party. She throws the blanket back onto the bed but then basically tugs him back into bed. She walks downstairs getting a huge glass of water, a banana, and some crackers. Walks back up to Taehyung's room, shutting the door behind her.* Obviously you were drunk, you're probably hungover, am I right?

Tae: *nods*

Zahara: I bought you some water, a banana, and some crackers. *places the items on the nightstand by his side*

Tae: I have a huge headache..

Zahara: I suspected that..but I didn't bring you painkillers because that could worsen your headache.

Tae: *smiles weakly* thank you gorgeous

Zahara: *smiles and kisses his forehead* get some rest. No one else is awake right now. I have to get ready.

Tae: *pouts* you're leaving..?

Zahara: I have two videos to film today, not for my channel but for friends of mine and I think that's it. We agreed to meet up for breakfast. They were at the party yesterday..and technically earlier today..but yeah. Actually, you probably saw three of them.

Tae: I did..?

Zahara: how much do you remember of last night?

Tae: nothing much really, I remember you dancing with Lu-

Zahara: Luma? Ah and three other guys right? Those three guys are a few of the friends I'm meeting up with.