my seriously messed up life

Beep Beep Bee- SMASH!

I groaned and rolled out of bed I looked over at what remained of my alarm clock and smirked. That creation of evil will never beep again ,insert evil laugh.

 I pulled on my cap and skipped down staires humming american idiot and grinning. I looked around the kitchen and saw a note. I gasped maybe the aleins have finally relised what an awesome ruler I would be. I excitedly picked up the note and read through it, my smile quickly droped as i read.

Dear Alexis your father and I have decided that since you are now 17 that you are old enough to look after yourself. We have left an ediqient amount of money in you bank acount and wish you the best of luck. we know that this is such short notice and appoligise for that.

Your loving mother, Lucy

I threw the note away from me angerly. they abbandond me,I knew that it was coming but it was still a shock. Ever since I was born they have  been looking for an excuse to get rid of me,adoption wasn't an option since someone might find out that i was related to them so they acted like they cared, like i was normal and not a monster. Well fuck them I don't need them Im old enough that i can make my own decisions in life.

Angerly I stomped upstaires and ripped off my cap and stared at my reflection. My cat ear twichted in response to the sudden rush of no longed slightly muffled noises and underneath my pj bottems my tail twichted too. I might be a freak of nauture amonster even but i have more humanity then they ever did. Not bothering to hid my ears I stomped downstairs again and made myself breakfast.

As soon as i had finished breakfast I cheaked the clock and saw that i was late for school i swore and ran upstaries to get changed.

Five minutes and a shower later I found myself having a sense of deja vu. i was again standing in front of the mirror looking at the reflection.

i have moss green eyes and brown hair that has a red sheen to it. my face is spot free and I'm short, something i constantly complain about,  My ears and tail are black and my nails and eye teeth are slightly longer and sharper then normal. When I get angery my nails and teeth lenghten and my eyes turn a golden yellow with black stripes here and there. my normal atire is jeans and a t-shirt which is alway accomied by a cap. Right now I was wearing a simple blue shirt and black jeans. My nails are filed down and painted black with a silver braclet around my wrist. The only make-up I was wearing was some foundation and masscarra.

I quickly brushed my theeth and ran down stairs and pulled on some boots, a black and green cap and ran out the door ready for another fun filled day of school.

~~~ well folks there you have it a random story that i felt like writing i have no idea if i'll finish it. I own none of the pictures i might use in this story they all belong to whoever made them in other words not me. If there are any spelling mistakes im sorry but this story is kinda now my hobbie for some reason unknown to frog kind now if yall wouldn't could leave a comment below of what ya thought id be mighty greatful well thats all i gotta say now get off with ya skat!~~~