A girl named Tech

Welcome

I remember back in pre-k when my three childhood friends and I used to hang out and call each other the Freak Geeks. It was fun being a Freak Geek because when some other kid tried to judge us, we wouldn’t care because we already knew that we were different. Whether it was because we liked anime, manga or loved a card game which just so happened to be an animated TV series. That had some kid with fire looking hair that was black and gold with the name Yugi.

See in the Freak Geeks no one was judged, we liked the same things and sometimes we would be introduced to new anime, manga and stuff. The four of us were the popular kids in the Freak Geeks but I was head of the group because I came up with the name. See there was Genevieve aka Gen now 16, Andrew aka Drew now 16, and Raphael aka Ralph –he kind of hates that name but he lets us call him that anyways- he’s 17.

And then you have me 16 year old, Tech, Techno or Techs whichever the guys are in the mood to call me. This is a story that I will be telling you about my life and the people around me; it might be boring but whatever right? What you are reading now is like my little personal journal that I write inside my head. A chip records everything for me and no the chip is not in my brain, it’s in my arm.

This is a story about how freak my life is and how I deal with it all and if you stay long enough you’ll read about something totally scandalous maybe you will like it, maybe you won't just try to stick around to see what it is kay?

 Yeah I'll be using words like what the snicker doodls to not cuss and stuff like that so yeah, enjoy.