"Not so bad your-self"

Luke's POV

I woke up that morning still on my couch in my room facing Alice, she was still there and untouched. So I got up quietly and went to go check on her.

As she was laying down she looked so peaceful, as she turned over to her side her tank top she was wearing revealed that scar on her back, and a few smaller ones near it. I wanted to be there when she woke but didn't want to be the reason why she did, so I left quietly and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast for us.

I had no idea if she was allergic to anything or didn't like anything, so I went with one of the most basic things that almost everybody likes. Cereal. So I poured two bowls of cereal without the milk because it would get all soggy.

It was around 7:45 about know, and yes I know that's really early for me but I needed to check up on her and make sure she was there and safe.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and they were light, but you could still hear them. It was Alice walking down the stairs looking for me, as I saw her she looked beautiful.

Alice's POV

As I saw Luke he looked at me for a few seconds and said I looked beautiful. I looked like a mess, trust me my hair was in this weird messy bun that didn't look like one and I just woke up everything was all over the place.

I looked at him and said "Not so bad yourself" we both stared at each other laughing. We both sat down and ate our breakfast, and decided to go for a walk.

Luke's POV

We both ran up the stairs and got ready for the day. While I was waiting for her to finish getting dressed I realized that we haven't gone an official date and yeah I know when we were in the park dancing and stuff but she hurt her ankle so that really doesn't count.

It then just came into my mind that there was gonna be formal at my school for our grade, so I thought later tonight I would ask if she would want to go with me. She then came out in light blue skinny jeans with some wholes in them wearing a purple/blue color sleeveless top that had a weird design on it.

When we came back from our walk my parents were home and I ran up and hugged them and introduced them to Alice. A little bit later while Emma was hanging out with Alice, Jessie and I decided to talk to my parents about Alice staying here with us.

When we talked to them about it they were absolutely shocked about it and couldn't say no, so that meant she was gonna stay with us.

That night both my parents had to leave for something, but before they left Alice already had her own room right next to mine.

As I said goodbye to my parents and thanked them I went upstairs to do only one thing ask Alice to the formal.

I went up and knocked on her door and I just somehow just got the guts and asked her and the words "I'll have to think about it" came out of her mouth and then I froze and said "Okay,I guess" she started laughing and then said "YES, OF COURSE, I'll go."