1. The Breakup

"WHAT THE HELL"
Oh crap she is pissed, I knew this was a bad idea.
"I have to break up with you because, well, you are... uh..."
She interrupts "IM WHAT, HUH, WHAT AM I". She grabs the table and flips it over. The table landed on Jacksons foot he falls. Isabella screams the loudest scream Ive ever heard. We are in a fancy restraunt and she acts like this. Isabella walks over and picks up Jackson.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS"
At this point I was done with her crap.
"BECAUSE YOU ARE MAD, YOU TREAT MY FAMILY HORRIBLE, YOU THREATENED TO KILL MY SISTER WHEN SHE ASKED ME TO HELP HER WHEN WE WERE WATCHING TV, AND YOU ARE SPOILED AND ACT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR WAY!"
Oh that felt good to say. I got no better. She grabs a lit candle and smacks me in the head with it. I stumbled back further. Waiters and chefs run out. As she goes for a knife a waiter grabs her and pulls back. A waiter comes and picks Jack up and makes sure he is okay. After that I couldnt beleive what I saw. She stabbed a waiter. At that point the world turned upside down, It went in slow motion as it happened. Minutes later Police burst in and take her away. The waiter comes to me and asks if I needed a ride home. I said yeah and I got home.
"Thanks for the ride ma'am, sorry about what happened."
"No problem with that. If I dated someone like that I would have broke up with them, heres my number, if anything happens, call me." With that she drove away. I was fazed, I walked into my house and my room and just fell to sleep.