Chapter two

Y/N's POV:

Jinx and I Walk arm in arm with our guys on either side of us. We are all laughing at some corny joke that Billy just told. Hey, we may he evil, but we're still teenagers AND best friends. We arrive at our home/headquarters and make our way to the control room. Madame Rouge, mine and Jinx's mom, and the Brain, Gizmo, Billy, See­More, and Mammoth's father, are waiting. How he is their father, I have no idea, but he is after all The Brain. " Ah there you are. Could you not have gotten here any faster?" mom says. " Mother we had to walk all the way from our hangout." Jinx says. " It doesn't matter now. You all have an important mission." she says. " Yes. You all have been invited to the Jump City Academy for Young Hero's." The Brain says. " So what's our mission?" Billy asks. " At the end of the year there will be a hero's ball. Jinx and Y/N, you will be responsible for killing the leader: Robin." The Brain says. My eyes widen. Kill Robin? I look at Jinx who has the same look as me. " Now go pack. One of the members of the titans will be here to pick you up in an hour." mother says. Jinx and I rush to our shared room. I pull out my suitcase and put my essentials in it. Extra uniforms, sleepwear, and all of my toiletries. Jinx is already packed. I grab one last thing. A heart shaped necklace that Jinx and my friends had given me for my birthday last year. Inside was a picture we all took together. I put it on and join my sister and friends outside. A black portal opens and a girl steps out. She wore a black leotard with a purple cape and a red gem belt around her hips. " You guys must be the new villain recruits. My name is Raven. Follow me." she says opening another portal. I lock my arm with my sisters and the guys stand protectively beside and behind us. We follow Raven through the portal.