Chapter five

Jinx's POV:

I'm sitting out in the courtyard with the guys. We're currently waiting for Y/N. Another flash of yellow, orange, and red zooms by me. I look down to see another rose in my hand. " Who keeps giving me these?" I say, sitting the rose on the table. " Looks like you've got a secret admirer." Billy says. " Uh guys. Can I get some help here?" A voice says. I look up to see Y/N walking over with a huge stack of books in her arms. " Seriously Y/N. I know you love books, but this, I think, is a tad much." I say, helping her with the huge pile of books. " Well I haven't read anything good in a long time. So I had to take advantage." She says. " Ha. Who knew that villains were book nerds." A sarcastic voice says. Y/N and I give each other a look. We turn around to see the blonde chick who threatened us when we got here. Terra. " ha. I didn't know that a hero could be so rude." Y/N says with a smirk. " Haha good one." See-More says. " Shut up one eye." She says. " Hey watch it." Y/N shouts, her fingers buzzing with purple energy. " Y/N. Don't." I say, putting my hand over hers. " Haha. And what are you gonna do if I don't?" Terra says. Y/N's eyes and hair begin to glow. " No one talks about my friends or sister and gets away with it." Y/N says. Knowing where this was going, I quickly step in front of my sister. " Y/N. Y/N. Look at me. She's not worth it." I say, putting my hands on the sides of her face. She calms down and her hair and eyes go back to normal. I let her go and stand by her side. She steps in front of Terra and punches her square in the nose, hard. Terra falls to the ground with a thud. Blood is oozing from her nose. A crowd was formed around us. Everyone in the crowd looking at Y/N with hatred and fear. The crowd starts yelling nasty things at her. " Get her out of here Jinx." Gizmo says, putting his hand on Y/N's arm. I grab my sister by the shoulders and pull her through the crowd. " What happened?" Beast boy says, walking over with the rest of the titans. " Y/N. Are you ok?" Beast boy asks, reaching out to her. She jerks away. " Stay back. I don't want to hurt you." She says, tears falling from her eyes. " She punched Terra in the face." I say. " Why?" Beast boy asks. " She insulted See-More and she got mad." I say. " Get her to your dorm. Go. Now." Robin says, walking over with the rest of the titans. I help my crying sister to our dorm.