Chapter 1

First meeting the group

This is the first day in my big school I Need to make a good impression to make lots of friends. But first I'm gonna make sure I'm early to reg so I'm gonna go down to my block now.

Okay I see my reg teacher Mrs Roland hey I said with a gasp as I remember she was my year 3 teacher I say hey miss Roland and she says oh hey Nathan. And I was Eagar to say it's Natasha because I wanted to be a woman for ages. As my teacher asked me to enter the class and then she tells me where my seat is. And as all the other students came into form two girls sat next to me lily and Katie but on the whole table there was Lily,Katie Elle and Charlie Hayleigh and Rosie and we al became best friends and all of us are in the same classes and all the same table and all of our favourite subject is art. As we all went to our last lesson of English I found out Charlie liked Elle and I seen someone that I liked his name was Ashley but everyone called him ash for short So I told my bestie charlotte which is also in my form I told her I liked ash.

And I Said to charlotte please do not tell Ashley I like him because it's to soon but at the time I didn't know Charlotte was dating Rosie and then as other people in the class found out about that someone obviously told the class bully and he started to bully Charlotte and Rosie and I thought it wasn't fair so then i tried to stick up for them and said does it really matter that two girls go out it's only love it doesn't matter what gender you are. And then a week after the bully going out I was gay and then he bullied me for it and it wasn't really fair fir both of us but then our other friends which were straight didn't stick up fir us though and it wasn't fair on us.

(well this I'd the end of chapter one hope you have enjoyed this so far this is not a true story but I am using my real friends names)