Chapter 4

The haunted theme park,

Me and Katie catch the bully run into the old abandoned theme park that had lots of accidents. And me and Katie walk into the park we can see all dried up blood and me and Katie say I don't like the look of this place and I say me neither this place gives me the chills.

And I said now let's not stand still let's keep moving I don't like this place. It's really scary Katie says whilst shaking and then we walk into the mirror hall and hear the bullies voice muttering go away you won't beat me I'm unbeatable and I shout your two friends can't help you now and all if the other walk into the hall and walk towards us and Ashley says go you know where he is and Katie responds he's hiding in here somewhere but we can't find him every one split unto two group Ashley and Charlie Rosie and charlotte sand me Katie and Elle other wise Elle will be in her own and we go to our group and walk different ways.

Ash shouts I think I see him to Charlie and Charlie rushes over and sees a skeleton and says ugh the ever first accident to happen in this dump. And Charlie hears groaning and says ugh the ghost never leaves this place it's scary I never liked this place.

And Rosie screams as she sees blood on the wall and charlotte rushes over to her and grabs her hand and runs out the mirror place and they both sit on the floor and charlotte hugs Rosie as she cries and me Katie and Elle see the bully and we run to him and he pushes Katie and then Katie punches him in the stomach and then me and Elle punch him frim both sides of the face and knocks him out.

And then all of us walk out the mirrors and I'm crossing my arms and shaking Katie is walking fast and Elle looks fine. We walk out side a d u run to Rosie and charlotte and say what's wrong where Hayleigh and Rosie says I seen blood and Hayleigh is still looking fir him and I run back to look for her and I keep shouting Hayleigh... Hayleigh where are you.

And Hayleigh walks in front of me and I hug her oh my Hayleigh where have you been I've been worried sick and she says run hurry her out of here and she runs and grabs my hand and as we are running I day what's the matter why do we have to run. And she says I seen a bloody knife and then we all meet up and go back to school ready fir last lesson.