First Day At School

*Anna's pov*
RINGGGGGG RIIIIIIIIING as I try to cut off my alarm I fall out of the bed. "SHIT" I say under my breath. I grab a pink sweater with some black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. My hair is in a curled ponytail with a pink bow (where the hair tie is)."ANNA TIME TO GO!" Says dad. "K I'M COMING!" When we pull up to the school people were whispering things like "that's Pewdiepie and his daughter." Or "is that Pewdiepie!" And just plain out screams. Everyone is running up to me while dad just drives away. I manage to get out of the swarm of people and the THUMP I find my self on the ground. After I sit myself up this really cute guy helps me up and says "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He helps me up then he freaks "noway your minipie!" I respond "yep that's me but my real name is Anna." He quickly responds "My name is Cameron!" I say "Wait Markiplier's son Cameron I'm a huge fan sorry I didn't recognize you before but you look way taller in person than on camera." "Hehe yeah I get that alot." As I start to walk away he Yells "WAIT do you want to sit with at lunch." "Yeah it sounds like a plan!" I blurt out and I could feel myself blushing.

~lunch time~

I look around for Cameron then I spot him and girls are surrounding him. He spots me and yells "ANNA OVER HERE!" I start to run over there then I got surrounded by all the crazed fans or as I like to call them tiny pies. I somehow managed to sit next to Cameron. Right as I sat down he asks me "Do you want to go out on Saturday night?" (which is tomorrow). I blush the hardest I ever have and say "YES!" Then the rest of the time everyone just awed for the rest of lunch while me and him just blushed. As the day went on I met some of the girls and we kinda became really good friends.

~end of the day~

It looks like my mum decided to pick me up today. I hop in the car and before she could say anything I blurted out "Markiplier's son asked me out for tomorrow night!" "W-what really that's great!" She said. She followed with. " I can't wait to tell your dad!" "I hope he's not the over protective type." I say as we start to laugh.

~mum parks~

"BOO!" Yells Marzia. "AHHHH! I'M UP I'M UP!" I scream.
As we walk in dad yells." FOODS READY!" "Dad I need to tell you something." I say really quickly. "Yeah what's up." He says calmly.
"Yeah ummm you know Markiplier's son Cameron right?" I say unsteadily. "Yeeeaaah?" He says a little suspicious. "He asked me out for tomorrow night!" I say then I run behind mum. He starts to laugh then he had a huge cringe attack. "Dad...dad...DAD LOOK IT BARRALS AND BOXES WAIT ARE THOSE DUCKS!!!!!!" I yell to wake him up. He immediately woke up and said. "Where where!" "Dad I think you need to talk to Mark." I said sweetly. "So do I. " He said in his fabulous voice.

*Pewdiepie's pov*

Blah blah blah blah
~end of conversation~

"Anna we need to set a grown rule for this date." I say as serious as possible. "DAD it's ok if wait did you say what but this how when why....... thank you." She says then she gives me a big hug. " The rule is.... DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!" I say very strict. "Yes sir." She laughs. "I think I need to go to bed Goodnight."is what she followed up with.

*Anna's pov*

I hop in the shower and take the longest shower I ever took and I don't know why. But right when I got out and got dressed my phone buzzed. I picked up the phone and it said I'm watching you. I ran down stairs and yelled "DAD MUM!" They came running to me. I started to cry and she then I handed them my phone for them to read the text. Dad said "who ever fucking did this is gonna fucking die!" He made a vlog saying "whoever is stalking my fucking daughter stop now or you'll have to deal with me and the rest of the BRO ARMY! " Then he posted it on YouTube. I walked over to hug mum because when I do i just feel safe. After a couple of minutes dad came over to join in. I look up to mom and dad and asked if I could sleep in there room or something like that. They both said yes of course. We all went into dad's studio to watch some YouTube. Then I asked if I could check my emails and he logged me in. "Thanks? For knowing my password?" I said weirdly. I saw an email from YouTube it says

Congratulations on meeting the goal of 10,000,000 subs you have also broken a record by getting the most subs in two days. You will have an awards ceremony in honor of your achievement.

*Marzia's pov*

"Sweetie that's great news aren't you happy?" I look over to see her asleep in Feliex's arms and him cradling her like a baby. I run and get my camera so I can take a picture of the beautiful moment. Then Anna wakes up and signals for Maya and Edguar to come in Maya has a note on her collar I open it and it says Marzia we've been through some good times and some bad times. Then Edguar comes up behind Maya and I see a box on his collar and Feliex gets on one knee and says "Marzia will you make me the happiest man in the world?" I start to cry and quietly say "Yes Feliex one million times yes he gets up both knees and looks at the camera and says "there you have it bros she said yes." Then I see Anna in the background sound asleep. Feliex picks her up and carries her to our room then puts her on the bed very gentle. I look at Feliex look at and he looks so proud to be a father. He turns to me and begs "Can we please home school her? she would be much safer here." I answered "that's true but we'll have to talk to her to you know." He just smiles and nods. Then he motions me to the living room and sits on the couch. Then he pats his lap for me to take a seat. "Wait!" I say as I run to our room to see the stalker right over my daughter's bed (well mine but you know what I mean)

*Pewdiepie's pov*

"OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO BITCH. GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE GET OUT OF OUR LIVES AND GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING DAUGHTER NOW!" I screamed with anger. Then Anna woke up in fear when she saw the stalker and said "C-C-CAMERON WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME AND MY FAMILY! YOU KNOW WHAT OUR DATE IS OVER AND IF YOU THOUGHT WE HAD A CHANCE TOGETHER WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG BITCH YOU THOUGHT WRong..." Then I see Anna start to cry. Marzia "WHY WOULD YOU HURT MY LITTLE GIRL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!!!"

~calls mark~

"Hey Cameron you scared?" I asked. "No!" He says with aditude. "Well you should be because I just call your dad." I say with sas. He just says "so." I say "He just deleted your YouTube channel bitch!" "WAIT HE DID WHAT!" that's all Cameron had to say. "You may want to start walking home perv." I said. He just storms out of the house. Anna tells us "Mum dad I don't feel safe here anymore can we please move somewhere else?" Marzia states out of nowhere. "We will be needing a bigger place in about er 8 months.
"Wait your pregnant and you've been pregnant for a month now." I say overwhelmed. "Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but we had just got Anna and I wanted to shower her with love and if I had said we were having a baby she wouldn't get the attention she needed." She says embarrassed.

*Anna's pov*

"OMG I'm gonna be a sister!!!!!!!"
I yelled with enthusiasm in my voice. They both say in unison "you sure are!" "One question though do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" Marzia replies "yep and it's a..."

Word count:1462

Is the baby a boy or girl find out in the next episode you'll also find out if Anna wants to be home schooled so keep reading

Please vote and comment thanks and byeeeee everyone!!!😄