The baby's arrival

*Anna's pov*

RINGGGGGG RIIIIIIIIING

Ok phone I'm going to pick up just give me time. I think to myself.

~answers phone and notices it's ft~

(Idk Carol's real name so it's Carol)

"Hello?" I say with my eyes closed while I stretch.

"Hey." Says a familiar voice.

I open my eyes and stare blankly at the screen "CAROL!" I start to fangirl but soon stop rembering that Carol was right there.

He just starts laughing.

I just start to blush.

My dad walks in the room so I quickly say "sorry got to go byeee!"

~text Carol~

Sorry my dad just walked in the room and he is kinda over protective lol😉
.
.
.
Yeah I get it lol😄
.
.
.
I'll call you when he's starting his video😜
.
.
.
K I'll be waiting sorry if that sounded weird😓
.
.
.
End of conversation

*Marzia's pov*

I wonder how Anna's talk went with Carol,but I decide not to be nosey today.

K so this is gonna be a brief time skip and a brief description of what happens duringthe time skip sooo. Things between Carol and Anna didn't work out because of long distance and Anna's dad. And that's pretty much all for a 5 month time skip lol.

*Marzia's pov continues*

"ANNA and FELIEX!!!!! THE BABY IS COMING!!!" They both come rushing to get me and put me in the car. Anna pcks clothes and all that good stuff and Feliex gets real food for him and Anna and me for after birth. Then Anna grabs the babies car seat. Then we all rush to the car.

~In delivery room~

*Pewdiepie's pov*

"AHHHH my hand!" I yell as Marzia is crimpling my hand.

~baby is in the world~

"Hey baby Blake welcome to the world!" I say in a baby voice. Then Feliex asks "can I hold the baby? PLEASE!" "Ok ok" I say weirdly. When he holds the baby he just plain out smiles.
As he holds Blake I hear a scream so does Feliex. Feliex runs out of the room to go look for Anna who is supposed to be down the hall.

*Pewdiepie's pov*

As I turn the corner I see...

Word count:363

Thanks for reading this sorry this chapter was so short.

Read the next update to find out what Pewds sees.

Byeeee and thanks again.