Moving forward

~2 months later~

*Pewdiepie's pov*

Today Anna finally gets to leave the hospital and get some acual food! "Anna do you need help you haven't got out of the bed for like for I don't know how long! Hahahahaha!" Laughs Marzia. Anna just frowns then she starts to laugh along.

~signs Anna out~

"CAN WE GETS FOODS FROM CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!" We all start to laugh then I hear Marzia snort and she just looks really red.

~Arrives at Chick-fil-A~

"What food do you guys want?" I ask the girls. Anna says "ummm I would love a chicken sandwich." They both say then they look at each other like wtf just happened.

~orders food~

I turn around and see that Anna and Marzia have already chosen a table. I walk over to the table with the food and Anna just digs in. She's done in like 9 minutes flat. "Anna did you even taste your food?!?!?" I asked her. "Yes sir I did and it was goooooood!" She giggles. Marzia and I start to laugh really hard.

~we go to the house~

Anna gets out of the car and she looks confused. I walk over to her and say "Anna we bought a new house when you were in the hospital so we're ready for baby Blake. Oh and don't worry we already have everything set up in the house." All she responds with is a smile.

*Anna's pov*

I walk in the house and it is AMAZING it has a spiral staircase. My recording studio is with in my room. BTW my room is a kawaii themed so is my studio. I go to Blakes soon to be room and it's simple really baby blue walls with a white crib. BTW it was a bear themed room. I walk into the kitchen to fine my boo...

(Just keep scrolling lol)

THE REFRIGERATOR!!!!!!!!!! I run up to it and just hug it and said "I missed you so much!" I hear footsteps so I just back away from the refrigerator. I turn to see mum and dad laughing. I ask "How long have you guys been standing there...?" Mum responds with a giggle and says "the whole time!" BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! That's all dad has to say. I just walk out very slowly and me I passed dad I yelled "DAD I CAUGHT YOU DOING THE SAME THING I JUST DID AND POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE!" BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! I run to my room and start to laugh. I wait a little while and I start to get board so I walk out of of my room then splash...poof...AHHHHHHH (the scream was Anna). I look up to see dad laughing and he said "zee war has begun!!!!!" I just run to my recording studio and I make a video asking for prank ideas. Then I see that alot of people are saying to scare him in the middle of one of his videos.

~the next day~

*Pewdiepie's pov*

"Hey bros it's PEWWWWW--" I say getting a little scared. "Ok let's try that again... Hey bros it's PEW--" I say getting interupted again so I walk out with the camera to check it out. Ok so I'm gonna go check out...

*lights start to flicker*
"WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT!" I yell like I would in one of my horror games. "As I was saying I'm gonna go check out the basement because that's one of the most logical places...duh." *Creek Creek creeeeeek* is what the steps do as I walk down the steps. I turn the corner to see Anna lying on the ground in a pool of blood! I run over to her "ANNA ANNA ANNNNNNNNA ANSWER ME!" I yell. She still is lying on the ground then I see a glowing orb come from her. I look at the camera "WTF GUYS W...T...F!!" The orb got closer and closer then I feel it go through me. Then I run around yelling "I'm possessed I'm possessed!!!!!!" I see Anna sit up and start laughing. And she says "zee war has just begun you better watch your back dad." She walks up the stairs and she tells Marzia what happened and tey both start to laugh. I walk up and the we all eat then go to bed.

Word count:722

Thanks for reading sorry this chapter was short I will most likely have like a huge time skip yeah that's again. Byeeee