Uh Oh

Mercy POV
I have been avoiding Kevin for another week since that incident. Shari will kill me if she knew what almost went down last week. I'm at rehearsal with Shari and Tia. During rehearsal, Allstar, Shari's producer and Devin's dad, walks in and asks,
"Can I talk to Tia and Mercy for a minute?"
The choreographer nod and Tia and I walk to Allstar in the hall. Allstar then states,
"So you guys know the Bomb Digz. Well they need dancers for their concerts so I would like to give you guys the opportunity. You all will learn a dance for three days and then you will show it to the guys. Each guy will have their dancer so it is up to Kevin, Daniel, and Devin to pick you in order to become one of the dancers. You guys in?"
We both smile and nod. He replies,
"Well alright then. Now go continue with rehearsal."
"Yes sir" we both say.
We both head back and continue.

After rehearsal, Shari asks us,
"So why did Allstar need you guys?"
I reply,
"He gave us an opportunity to be a dancer for the Bomb Digz. We will learn a dance, perform it, and the guys will choose"
Shari frown and says,
"Uh huh"
"Um what's wrong?"
"Do you really need me to explain?"
"Um yeah what is it?"
"Dude my brother I bet told Allstar to ask you that so you can dance with him and you will fall for him. He is trying to get to you since you have been avoiding him."
"How would you know that? It may probably be Daniel. He likes me, too."
"Yeah but my brother wants you and he somehow always get what he wants. So you better watch out. You can't date him"
"I know. I'll watch my back."
"Okay thanks"
We both hug and head to her car so we can go to my house. I try to focus on what Shari and I are talking about but all I can think about is that moment when Kevin looks at me with passion and bites his lips. Its stuck in my mind no matter how much I want it to stop. Uh oh. I think I'm falling for Kevin Alston.