Tour Day 1 Part I

BEEP BEEP

"MERCY HURRY THE FUCK UP!!"

"I'M FUCKING COMING"

I grab all my luggage, my backpack, and essentials and head out the door. Shari looks at me and says, "You look like you are moving out."

Tia agrees. "Yeah, why do you have a lot of stuff, girl?"

I defend, "I need options!"

We all laugh and then I hop in the car. Shari blasts music while she drives us to the studio. As soon as we get there, I see the tour buses and the guys putting their stuff in. I see Devin and Daniel so I run to them.

"Hey guys, excited?"

They both say, "Hell yeah"

Devin explains, "I'm excited to hit all the hotspots, and prolly meet a cute girl"

Daniel argues, "In your dreams."

Daniel and I laugh as Devin mocks us saying, "Hahaha soo funny"

I turn to see Shari struggling with the luggage so I rush to help her out. When I turn around, there's him.

Wearing a white long sleeve shirt with Adidas sweatpants, champion sneakers, and a cross necklace. It took everything in me not to jump on him this minute. I turn around and tell Shari that I'm gonna put my stuff under my bed in the bus. I get my stuff and stroll to the bus.

Kevin's POV

After I put my stuff away, I get off the bus to see her. Wearing a pink crop sweatshirt, black sister leggings, and Adidas sneakers. For someone who is dressed comfortable, she looks extremely sexy. I turn to see what Shari was doing and follow Mercy.

Mercy POV

As I was getting up from putting my stuff away, I feel arms around me. I turn to see Kevin with a huge smile.

"Hey Kev"

"Hey, baby girl. Are you done putting your stuff away?"

"Yeah, finally"

I turn to lay on my bed and motion Kevin to lay with me. Kevin does what I say, and we end up cuddling.

"Kev?"

"Yeah, love?"

"Can you promise me that we will tell Shari about us after the tour?"

"I promise"

I pick myself up and turn to Kevin saying,

"I'm serious. I feel extremely guilty about keeping this from Shari. She's my best friend. I love her."

"Mercy, I promise we will tell her. Plus, she loves you, too. This relationship will not end your friendship with her."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely"

I smile and peck Kevin's lips. I try to get out of bed, but Kevin takes my hand and pulls me until I was on top of him. We both ended up laughing and then he gently caress my face whispering,

"There is no one like you, Mercy"

And then his lips gently meet mine.