Tour Day- Day 1 Part II

Mercy's POV

"Are y'all ready to dominate this tour?!" Shari screams.

All of us scream, "Hell yeah!!"

The bus finally moves and we are now off to our first destination, Los Angeles. On the bus, I decide to read Kevin's poem over and over again and I smile wider and wider every time I finish. All of a sudden, I see Tia ripping the paper out of my hand saying, "Well what is this gem?"

"Tia, give it back!" I scream as i try to take the poem out of her hand. We keep on wrestling until she sits on me and continues reading the poem. After, she gets up and looks at me with such sympathy.

"Mercy," she looks down at the paper then back at me. "This is the most beautiful poem I have ever read."

I got up and replied, "Really? Kevin wrote that for me before we left just in case I missed him a lot."

"But we just left a couple of hours ago."

"I know"

I sighed, took the poem back, and said, "I have never felt like this before. Knowing that I'm so close to Kevin but far away just hurts."

"I know but the good news is that I'm here. How about this, I go get lunch with Shari while you and Kevin have a date in your room. I'll just tell her that you need to rehearse."

"That works."

"Good, I'll leave condoms in the drawers just in case y'all get frisky"

I take the pillow and throw it at her screaming, "Bitch!"

We laugh as I turn to hug Tia and say, "Thanks"

"No problem, just of me as your fairy godmother, only slutty"

Kevin's POV

"Kevin, STOP STALKING MERCY'S INSTAGRAM!" Daniel screams.

"OKAY FINE" I drop my phone next to me and reply, "You happy?"

"Very, now tell me why you are being such a stalker."

"I miss her."

"Nigga, her bus right behind us."

I roll my eyes and say, "You know what I mean. I miss her touch."

"Damn your ass is whipped."

"Shut up" I throw a pillow at Daniel. He catches it and he throws it back at me.

My phone vibrates and I see her name. I smile and unlock my phone.

Daniel gets up and says, "By that smile, I think I know who is texting you. Look, I'm gonna get some chips. You want some?"

"I'm good. Peace man."

Mercy texts- hey Hun, what's up?

K- Hey babe, I'm laying here missing you

M- Aww, I miss you too. Listen, Tia said she will take Shari to lunch so wanna meet me at my hotel room tonight?

K- Definitely, I'll see you tonight.

M- See ya Kev. I love you <3

K- I love you too <3