Backstory

In this world, there was a final war for freedom. Almost 3 years into the war, the resistence won. Bringing peace and happiness to those around..

At least for those who weren't effected by the war. Several had lost their lives and more were injured and recovering from the long three years of war. 

Some will never heal from their wounds.

Dr. Eggman, the start of the war, was defeated and brought down. The corrupted government of an army was changed for the better. 

The original G.U.N. commander was overrun and Shadow had taken over as the new leader, with Rouge to help. 

G.U.N. itself was 'shutdown' until a new threat came along.

Shortly after the war, the rebuilding of the cities had begone. It never really hit on how destroyed the cities were. It was going to be a long recovery for everyone.

Sonic was the one who finally ended the war, defeating Eggman. 
Everyone who made it out of the war were known as veterans and heroes. 

(Someone's note)

We won. We finally won the long war. We got our freedom, but at what cost?

Was this what we really wanted? The war was beaten but so many have gotten hurt from it. Our lives have been crushed, our towns destroyed.

Many people have lost their lives for this freedom and they shall not be forgotten.

Our friends nearly lost their lives, but they said they'd do it all over again.

With Rouge, she had to retreat with her troops as most of them were killed.

Knuckles had fought his hardest until he had to pull back.

Amy fought to protect the future generations, to show that she was strong.

I helped with planing attacks, building equipment and helping the injured.

While Sonic was the one who lead certain attacks, had gotten injured. The pain didn't stop there..

Shadow was on the front, him and along with other soldiers, had been severally been injured.

It was my fault they got injured. It was all my fault all those soliders died...