Chapter 1

Dear Jacob,

What are you doing with your life, go and do something better than eating your cats fur, it's disturbing.

From Schmagmahad

He contemptly sat staring into the oblivion of the space-time continuum. "What is life? What is the past? How can I life? How do you add 1 to 1? How can I abduct Dora and Boots on their quest?" all of these being queerly-full questions running through Jacob's so called brain.

"Maybe I should go on a quest", he pondered, "to the desolate spot in the woods where satanic rituals are often performed".

You could say Jacob was in a circumstance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, where infact, he was the new found sacrifice to the ritual.

As he was being prepared for the sacrifice, Jacob asked, "would you guys like a snicker, because you're not yourself when you're hungry?"

At that moment the ground began to wobble and shake, when suddenly, a demented-purplish blobby alien appeared from the void of nothing less. He wore no clothes, with only a screen covering his midriff. Sprouting from his head, an upside down triangle appeared, (in the spite of the illuminati), with the common nickname of, a telly-tenner death-stick.

In a glass-shattering high-pitch voice, it spoke, "I shall take upon though snicker," finishing with the phrase of, "Uh Oh". 

It's Wednesday my dues.