Sleepovers / sleeping arrangements

A/n: I said was gonna do a backflip didn't I .... I was just joking no ones gonna make me do it right ?. 500 flipping reads. Wow thanks. I'm 2 lazy to tag people to thank them . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!!

Well sleepovers for me are SUPER FUN!! I'll do another chapter about being the host of a sleepover . 🍑4 now . We'll do going to a sleepover.

Eating food .
I know no shame in eating as if I was at home and I eat as if I'm starved.

BUT , if you don't wanna look rude . Then be hungry all night that's U .

Games
No one should pick all the games . If your out of ideas for games I got chu.

Who done it .

How to play
Get small pieces of paper in correspondence to how many people are there .
Write innocent on all the papers except one on the one that is blank put guilty then all players with their eyes closed pick a piece of paper do not show other players your paper then roleplay to see who committed a crime one person gets to make a crime he was not playing.

Prank calling
Call people you Know .if you are not in at least 8th grade !!!!!!*

*if your able to go outside *
Ding dong ditch !!!
Run to people's door ring the doorbell or knock real hard then run . DONT GET CAUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleeping arrangements
Every time I go to a sleepover we attempt to sleep in the same bed . When I wake up . Me and one other person (it's all ways the same person puffy haired girl *) and two people on the floor .

So with sleeping ... Just wing it .

Lol this is dedicated to LevyXNatsu

The art is by animeshamanime on tumblr.

Alright bye . Also plz don't make me do a backflip.