English Rose (England x Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020 (this song is still a bop and if you haven't heard this beauty...have you even lived?)

It was a warm sunny day in the...somewhat beautiful (weather wise) London, England. A young girl/boy/person with (h/l) (h/c) hair walked through the crowded streets trying to locate a bookstore. They had finally found it!

The exterior was a brown and red brick building with cute little round windows. It gave off a very cozy and homey vibe.

They walked in and immediately went over to a oak bookshelf and their (e/c) eyes scanned the shelves looking for a book her cousin Lex (that's me haha) recommended. It was called "Newt's Emerald" by Garth Nix (Really good book btw. I really do recommend it if you haven't read it already...its soooooooo good!).

After a while, they had finally found it and with a smile, walked up to the counter and rang the little bell. A young man popped up suddenly and bashed his head on the shelf about the counter. The girl/boy/person couldn't help but giggle at him. They noticed that he had golden blonde hair, emerald green eyes, extremely thick, but cute, eyebrows, and a gorgeous yet shy smile.

"Hello love," said the man, "my name is Arthur Kirkland. How may I help you?"

"Um...I would like to buy this book."

"Alright then love. Really good book." (I told y'all)

Arthur continued to ring them up, but decided to make small talk as you paid.

"What's your name," Arthur asked curiously.

"(F/n) (L/n)."

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful person. I've always loved the name (y/n)."

"Well, thank you Arthur. I like your name as well."

"Thank you love. Here's your book and change."

"Keep the change."

"Oh, thank you. Please do come again."

"Oh I will."

You were almost outside the door when Arthur called you back over and shoved a piece of paper into your hand...then in a gentlemanly way...pushed you out the door. You opened up the neatly folded paper and glanced over it.

(Y/n)
Will you please consider going out with me? You don't have to, but if you wish to...call me
(666)-666-6666
(Just kidding...that's Russia's number)
(123)-456-7890

Yes or no...you decide my dear Shadows 😘